Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 19 Mar, 2012 23:09:23

Biram Ba

I thought maybe I should introduce myself properly. My name's Biram, I'm a 25 year old guy from Poland.
I'm new here, but I like the idea of a multilingual, multicultural platform like Amilova. I guess i could call myself a multicultural person, as my inspirations come from very different areas of the world, and different areas of art.

For the last few years I've been doing nothing but webcomics. There was a superhero parody called "The Chinchilla-Man", but I've always wanted to do something a bit more serious. So I started various projects, usually leaving them after a few pages.

Last year I realized I don't have much success with my comics, either commercial or personal, as I was never really satisfied with what I've been doing. I decided I gotta try one more time, and if I don't come up with a decent comic book, that means I should probably look for a new job.

That's the background of how I started working on the project called Dhalmun. Shortly, the idea was to take some of my previous ideas and reshape them to create a Marvel/DC like universe. It would consist of three basic timeframes, the past, the present, and the future, or the fantasy, the superheroes, and sci-fi/futuristic age.

I've actually started with the fantasy part, "Age of Steam", but working by myself I didn't have much time to develop it yet, probably gonna have to collaborate with someone on that, as soon as I actually write down my ideas. :)

The project you can find here on Amilova is "Dhalmun: Age of Smoke". That's the superhero part. I'm very bad at describing my own stories. Jus read it. Or don't. :)

Right now I'm starting to work on episode three of AOS, I'm not sure how it will be published, as financially I'm in a very dark place right now :D I've been thinking of putting it on sale as an ebook and in print, and after that as a webcomic. We'll see. My point is, there probably won't be many updates in the story after ep.two.

So, yeah, I guess that's it,if you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Peace.

#2 20 Mar, 2012 07:26:58

Sool

Thanks for this very interesting presentation !
I like your comic, Story and art is excellent! I wish you'll continue to amaze us !

Welcome here !

#3 20 Mar, 2012 17:24:12

babee

HI! sorry I dont read your comic yet! but I promise when I have a timing I read with careful! but I see your cartoons and your painting and about that I have a goods for you lollll, it~s realy good men! Enjoy here in Amilova!!! many great artists!!! WElcome!!!!

#4 20 Mar, 2012 22:12:50

Biram Ba

Thanks, guys. No rush, babee smile

I've read the comments about the font in part two being two small. To be honest,I don't think I'll have time to do much about it, as I have to prepare my comic for my website, amilova, deviantart, graphicly and print, and each of the platforms requires a different size pages. I've spent the last few days working on this, and I'm a bit overwhelmed.

By the way, personally, I think reading AoS in small size kind of misses the point anyway. smile

#5 21 Mar, 2012 09:29:02

DrugOn

Hi, nice to meet you and thanks for your presentation. Soon I'm going to take a look at your work.
No i miło widzieć tu jednego ze swoich, pozdro wink

#6 21 Mar, 2012 19:42:34

Biram Ba

Hey, DrugOn. I hope you will. smile

Pozdrawiam również.

#7 26 Mar, 2012 07:43:19

TroyB
Administrator

Cool the polish community is getting bigger here smile.

Welcome here Biram Ba, your comic is excellent, keep on the good job wink.

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Board footer