Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 19 Jan, 2013 01:41:50

esbay

YO

Depuis quelques semaines, j'ai partagé le premier épisode de mon manga, j'ai eu quelques commentaires qui m'ont fait super plaisir mais j'ai l'impression que je stagne et que peu de personnes se sont tournés vers mes aventures, faute peut être à mon histoire ou à une exposition toute relative sur ce site.

Si le coeur vous en dit, allez faire un tour vers mes pages et donner moi vos avis afin que je puisse continuer ou arrêter !!! wink BANZAIIIII

#2 16 Nov, 2013 02:39:00

esbay

Toi l'amateur de BD teinté du style Manga, viens faire un tour dans mon univers tu ne seras pas déçu !!!!!

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

sunturion sunturion 7Oct ch45 p27 The Prodigal Son of Picc (...)
Millian Millian 5Oct ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
Login

Not registered yet?