Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 20 Dec, 2014 10:50:39

Jay Crest

Hello fellow Comics and manga lovers!

I decided to look for other comic hosting sites that were both user-friendly, and has an awesome community. So I said, "Why not?!?"

So here are some of the pages of my manga, DAMIEN.

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

I really do like to hear the thoughts of the community about it. Is my style of work okay? Did the guy on the last page looked creepy? ^_^

Dernière modification par Jay Crest (21 Dec, 2014 19:06:40)

#2 27 Dec, 2014 06:14:56

Reon Merryweather

Your artwork is pretty cool.

What is it with this site, anyway? I went away for a year, I return, and find out I'm featured in the top 20 on the main page.

#3 27 Dec, 2014 08:17:24

TroyB
Administrator

Really nice, I'll validate you as soon as I'm back at the HQ, I don't have all my powers from here wink. Please wait a few more days/hours, thanks for your patience.

@reon about your comic being in the top 20... I don't understand... is that cool or uncool smile ?

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#4 27 Dec, 2014 08:36:01

Reon Merryweather

It's very cool

#5 27 Dec, 2014 15:07:46

Jay Crest

I'm fine with waiting. I'm just glad that the admin got to check out my work ^_^

#6 27 Dec, 2014 15:10:44

Jay Crest
Reon Merryweather a écrit :

Your artwork is pretty cool.


Thank you for the praise ^_^

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Miss-M Miss-M 17h00 ch3 p15 Savoir revenir à la char (...)
Miss-M Miss-M 16h59 ch3 p14 Totalement d'accord avec (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 16h12 ch65 p7 oh oui.
Delta75 Delta75 14h49 ch21 p16 J'avais de bons souvenir (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 12h11 ch6 p126 Il faut bien justifier p (...)
jokeofgame jokeofgame 12h10 ch65 p7 Bon dieu! Il est encore (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 12h02 ch21 p16 *bis :) Ça aide bi (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 12h01 ch21 p15 :)
Millian Millian 00h37 ch6 p126 Ah ouais , ça doit être (...)
Millian Millian 00h33 ch21 p16 Salut à tous! On conti (...)
Login

Not registered yet?