Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 01 May, 2014 20:05:02

Elfyq

Hello everybody !

First, I'm French so sorry for the mistakes I'll certainly do... no, don't leave ! xD
There are many English comics which need translation, and I might help you. French is my native language, and I'm pretty good at writing; moreover, I have always been good at translation from English to French. I may not speak it or write it good, but I understand it very well without using a dictionnary. So I propose you to translate your English comics in French ! I'd love to help this website, and I think being a translator is a good way smile
If you need my help, feel free to ask, I may not accept to translate your comic if I don't have a true interest in it (sorry I'm just being frank, I can't work for something I don't really like ! ^^')

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart 21h18 ch21 p14 Disons que je suis aussi (...)
Blackheart Blackheart 21h13 ch21 p15 ... ou deux... ou trois. (...)
Blackheart Blackheart 21h12 ch11 p23 Il devrait avoir encore (...)
Delta75 Delta75 16h09 ch18 p29 Voyons donc voir ce que (...)
Millian Millian 15h18 ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian 15h17 ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian 15h15 ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian 15h08 ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel 14h49 ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 13h51 ch65 p6 C'est exact.
Login

Not registered yet?