Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 13 Jun, 2013 00:08:54

ImagineTheEnding

At the end of this month I will be starting the Kickstarter for VACANT. At the back of the book I am writing a "How I Did It" section where I explain how I did aspects of the comic. What I am hoping for is that I can answer a few from the readers here on Amilova.

So do you have any questions about the process of the comic or about the comic in general? While reading it, was there something you really wanted to ask? You can ask as many as you want but not all will probably be printed. Mainly because I only have so many pages for this.

Questions already answered:

"How do you color?"

"Why is it called VACANT?"

"How do you design the characters?"

"Do you draw digitally or traditionally?"

"How do you thumbnail?"

"What format do you use for your scripts?"

Also, is there a character you would like me to explain how I thought the design of?

I would also like to get the french readers involved, but there's such a language barrier that I am not sure how to get around it. I also have no idea how many french readers would be interested in having a translated version. It would cost me extra money to print it.

#2 14 Jun, 2013 06:52:20

TroyB
Administrator

I'll think about questions wink.
And keep me posted about your kickstarter campaign, I'll probably personnaly participate !

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

RudyCus RudyCus 14h43 ch7 p34 CONTROL SURPRISE ! Pr (...)
Pascha Pascha 12h18 ch18 p28 Un p'tit air de scène co (...)
Pascha Pascha 12h17 ch18 p29 Ce n'est pas le paradis (...)
Pascha Pascha 12h10 ch32 p3 Toujours rien. Je pense (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 11h58 ch29 p15 Ça pousse facilement les (...)
Delta75 Delta75 01h02 ch12 p17 Joli. :)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch12 p16 Intriguant mais je me de (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch29 p15 Daenerys Like mais dans (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p25 Faut voir ! Même si, en (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p25 T'as tout pigé, même si (...)
Login

Not registered yet?