Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 17 Mar, 2013 13:30:56

rawrtacular

Hello fellow Amilovites!

It was about time I posted something in my comic's topic, and I'd thought I'd start with good news! This year Bata Neart reaches it's 10th Anniversary!! big_smile

Way back in 2003, I began drawing the original version of the comic, which is also the first I have ever completed a chapter of. Over the years, I have been drawing, and re-tooling it, until last year when I finally began re-drawing it as a weekly webcomic on RAWRtacular.com

Despite the various versions, I consider 2003 to be it's 'Date of Birth', and thus I plan to do some kind of celebration!

While I try to remember *when* in 2003 I started drawing Bata Neart, does anyone have any good ideas or experience in running celebration competitions with your comic?
Any tips you can give would be most appreciated!! big_smile

#2 20 Mar, 2013 16:46:04

TroyB
Administrator

10th anniversary, wow, amazing, congratulations !!!!

Amilova.com is only moving to its 3rd anniversary... so 10 years is impressive !

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 24 Mar, 2013 10:54:29

rawrtacular

Thank you for saying Troy big_smile
I hope to see 10 years of Amilova too smile (and many more!)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Delta75 Delta75 01h38 ch12 p13 Oui, qui est-il ? :)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch7 p34 Il faut bien apprendre u (...)
Pondy Pondy hier ch32 p3 C'est là où je regrette (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p2 Son amitié est inébranla (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p1 ♥ Cool qu'elle donne cet (...)
RudyCus RudyCus hier ch7 p34 Oula j'ai mis du temps a (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch11 p23 Au moins tu n'as pas lou (...)
mista mista hier ch15 p9 Après discussion avec Ch (...)
mista mista 2Oct ch32 p3 Excellente cette double (...)
Millian Millian 2Oct ch21 p16 Je n'en doute pas. Un le (...)
Login

Not registered yet?