Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 19 Mar, 2012 13:31:54

fikiri

Dear Amilovers smile

Our project is growing more and more with each day. If you love Amilova but would love it even more in your native language we’d greatly appreciate if you could lend us a hand and a little bit of your time smile

If you speak more than one language and want to help the Amilova community, your contribution will be most welcome!

We are in need of translators for the following languages: French, English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, etc. We’re looking for volunteers from our large and growing community of users.

We would also like to kindly ask for your cooperation in helping us with the cleaning of the balloons. We would love to have you as part of our translating team. So please feel free to leave comments under that post or to contact me at 'fikiri@amilova.com'.

Thank you in advance!

#2 20 Mar, 2012 09:53:20

fikiri

You will find below a short selection of excellent comics that might interest you for a translation in English / French / Spanish / Portuguese / Japanese / Russian...

There are albums whose translation has already been started, but are in need of translators to take over. Others are still waiting to find someone serious to propose her/his help smile

Dhalmun: Age of smoke
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/708/ … smoke.html

Demon Fist
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/678/demon-fist.html

Only Two
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/322/only-two.html

Dark Eagle
http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … eagle.html

Eternal Linker
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/368/ … 0%85-.html

Night Feast
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/490/night-feast.html

Inferno
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/636/inferno.html

Le garçon de Salida
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/364/ … alida.html

Waldo Papaye
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/363/ … apaye.html

Guild Adventure
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/460/ … nture.html

Bienvenidos a Republica Gada
http://www.amilova.com/es/comics-manga/ … -gada.html

Retro Futur
http://www.amilova.com/es/comics-manga/ … futur.html

Sasori
http://www.amilova.com/es/comics-manga/261/sasori.html

Petit bouché
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/388/ … ouche.html

Psyché
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/260/psych%C3%A9.html

Holiday Hold-up
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/397/ … ld-up.html

Necrodisc
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/400/necrodisc.html

A la recherche de Dracula
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/647/ … acula.html

Hotdog
http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/553/hot-dog.html

Full Moon
http://www.amilova.com/fr/BD-manga/78/full-moon.html

#3 20 Mar, 2012 17:20:19

babee

HI Fikiri! When I had more time I´ll translate in POrtuguese!!! lolll In this moment I translate the *Kamo mystery* ;P

#4 22 Mar, 2012 15:08:30

fikiri
babee a écrit :

HI Fikiri! When I had more time I´ll translate in POrtuguese!!! lolll In this moment I translate the *Kamo mystery* ;P

Thank you babee!
Any help is welcome smile

#5 23 Jun, 2012 20:15:48

Totoro

Hi!
I might translate some page in Italian. But I'm able to translate only from English, and it isn't the original language of many comics. Can I translate from the English translation? I know that it isn't a good work, but it seems that many translations are very loose, so I think it isn't so bad if I make a try.

Thanks smile

#6 23 Jun, 2012 21:54:25

Busso

I can translate in italian,from french, english and spanish.. If u give me the name of the comics big_smile
I am translating maxim, and I have traduced dragon piece and dragon last if u want to know how I work :Dù
I am translating age of smoke in italian smile

Dernière modification par Busso (23 Jun, 2012 23:25:46)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Delta75 Delta75 12h35 ch6 p127 Pas de soins, pas de déf (...)
Delta75 Delta75 12h34 ch11 p24 Dans ce guide de Chamber (...)
Khordel Khordel 12h16 ch6 p127 Ah, ben les munitions n' (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 11h54 ch6 p127 Mauvais choix de rôle d' (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 11h38 ch65 p11 Oui, contrairement à son (...)
Bakémono Bakémono 11h38 ch12 p1 Merci, on essaie toujour (...)
Bakémono Bakémono 11h37 ch11 p43 Le manga Akira et Gunnm (...)
Bakémono Bakémono 11h35 ch11 p37 Princesse qui fait des t (...)
Bakémono Bakémono 11h34 ch11 p35 Ben le travail des persp (...)
Bakémono Bakémono 11h33 ch11 p32 Pas tant que ça en vrai. (...)
Login

Not registered yet?