Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 24 Feb, 2012 09:47:55

TroyB
Administrator

As artists or readers, you were all expecting it : stats and numbers on comics !

Now at the bottom right of each comic's presentation page, you can read some relevants datas !

Example :
http://amilova.amilova.com

"Total released pages: 238
Released pages per week: 3.6
Total page views: 566198
Total views per page: 2379
Total views per day: 1234 "

If you're shy, you can decide in your admin interface not to display stats smile.

Hope you'll enjoy this new feature... and not get too much addicted to it smile.

Looking forward to read your reactions on this topic smile.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#2 25 Feb, 2012 13:06:29

ivy-mitsuno

How do I see that? o.o
So far I have 54 pages but I needed to count them...is there a button where can I see the stats like that?

Dernière modification par ivy-mitsuno (25 Feb, 2012 13:06:50)

#3 26 Feb, 2012 10:56:21

TroyB
Administrator
ivy-mitsuno a écrit :

How do I see that? o.o
So far I have 54 pages but I needed to count them...is there a button where can I see the stats like that?

http://www.amilova.com/en/BD-manga/286/ … icles.html
Bottom right :

"
Total released pages: 50
Released pages per week: 2.5
Total number of readers: 7756
Number of readers per day: 55
"

wink.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#4 27 Feb, 2012 00:27:28

ivy-mitsuno
TroyB a écrit :
ivy-mitsuno a écrit :

How do I see that? o.o
So far I have 54 pages but I needed to count them...is there a button where can I see the stats like that?

http://www.amilova.com/en/BD-manga/286/ … icles.html
Bottom right :

"
Total released pages: 50
Released pages per week: 2.5
Total number of readers: 7756
Number of readers per day: 55
"

wink.

Troy

oh didn't noticed that xD
Thanks!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Pondy Pondy 00h26 ch15 p9 L'Ukuku on dirait un per (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch3 p15 Savoir revenir à la char (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch3 p14 Totalement d'accord avec (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p7 oh oui.
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch21 p16 J'avais de bons souvenir (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch6 p126 Il faut bien justifier p (...)
jokeofgame jokeofgame hier ch65 p7 Bon dieu! Il est encore (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch21 p16 *bis :) Ça aide bi (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch21 p15 :)
Millian Millian hier ch6 p126 Ah ouais , ça doit être (...)
Login

Not registered yet?