Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 13 Jan, 2012 14:44:40

Mustayaki

I already started to draw at primary school. Like many artist I was doodling during class in school notebooks instead of paying attention to the classes.
I don’t recommend this, stick to school! ^_^

Most of my inspiration comes from the years when I was a kid.
I grew up with impacting anime/cartoons like Thundercats. Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Mask. Slowly I started to see the differences between Japanese and non Japanese animations and illustrations. In my teenage years my father past on hundreds of Spiderman comicbooks, I loved Spiderman!
And Jeez, I drew a lot of Spiderman pictures back then, my whole room was filled! I think making comics started from there but then  the teachers on school  told me that a cartoonists don’t make a lot of money so I just kept it as a hobby.

I also remember that my father arranged some drawing lessons when I was 13 years old. I would get assignments via post. They would send pictures of a house and a tree and I had to copy it. Most of it was in ink and after I was done, I would have to send the copy back from wherever it came from.

Somebody would grade and send it back again. I never saw that person or spoke to him. I was like, what the hack? But I didn’t follow it for long because I didn’t see the benefit of it. Today would be a whole different story. I like to work on my techniques and trying to improve them every day.   

Over the years I found a different passion; making movies as a director! I build up my own Audio-visual and Graphic Design company in 2004 to pursuit this dream.  The first concept of Ipodoboy started in 2006. The original idea was to make a movie of this character. After making commercials and building company identities I found out that my passion never was about making movies at all, it was merely the surface. What my passion really was about is telling a great story.

The anime series Naruto, Bleach and One Piece made the biggest difference in shaping my new clearer goal. I was fascinated about the way these intriguing stories where told and looked in to the origin of anime; the manga.

I always had a connection and a deep interest for the Japanese art and now I knew why. The stories of anime are rich and artistic and so are the illustrations.
So I picked up my drawing skills and this time I was determined to make a manga of my own.

Now I am working on Ipodoboy. I really believe that it can match up to the big Shonen Jump manga. And even if it doesn’t for the world, I am fulfilling my dream…


Check out my manga IPODOBOY on Amilova: http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … age-2.html

#2 14 Jan, 2012 16:28:30

Sool

Thanks for your presentation I really love your style !!!
As soon as your manga is available "for translation" I'll help with english to french wink.

Welcome here !

#3 14 Jan, 2012 18:50:51

sunpath

Welcome.
It is good to follow your own dream isn't it? Enjoy it to the fullest.
your manga is quite interesting, hope you keep your good work. ^^

#4 21 Jan, 2012 17:51:19

Smiley

Welcome aboard.
I read some pages,it's really cool!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Delta75 Delta75 14h53 ch12 p13 A moins que ce ne soit A (...)
RUBY LOWEN RUBY LOWEN 14h16 ch22 p16 quelques retouches sur c (...)
Rom1 Rom1 10h38 ch12 p13 Quelqu'un qu'on avait ja (...)
Chrysos Chrysos 07h51 ch15 p9 À noter qu'il y a une (...)
Delta75 Delta75 01h38 ch12 p13 Oui, qui est-il ? :)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch7 p34 Il faut bien apprendre u (...)
Pondy Pondy hier ch32 p3 C'est là où je regrette (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p2 Son amitié est inébranla (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p1 ♥ Cool qu'elle donne cet (...)
RudyCus RudyCus hier ch7 p34 Oula j'ai mis du temps a (...)
Login

Not registered yet?