Déjà 134393 membres !
1210 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 21 Dec, 2011 16:58:05

Mart

Hi guys, I'm Mart and I'm the author of Whisper ( check it here: http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/359/whisper.html ). I'm in need of someone who can translate my comic book from english to french and from english to portuguese. Can anyone help with this?

#2 22 Dec, 2011 07:52:00

fikiri

I started smile
I made some translations in French and in Portuguese.
There is not so much text, so it was easy smile

#3 22 Dec, 2011 08:12:55

Mart
fikiri a écrit :

I started smile
I made some translations in French and in Portuguese.
There is not so much text, so it was easy smile

How many languages do you know ( bow down ) smile Thanks a lot Fikiri! smile

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Millian Millian 16h08 ch21 p16 Je n'en doute pas. Un le (...)
Millian Millian 16h07 ch21 p16 Ah, content de l'entendr (...)
Millian Millian 16h07 ch21 p15 Tu avais déjà tout oubli (...)
Miss-M Miss-M 13h23 ch3 p16 Haha oui ! C'est le clap (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 10h37 ch11 p23 Mdr, je me suis préinscr (...)
Eole Eole 08h54 ch15 p9 Ah d'accord, je comprend (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 01h52 ch65 p8 Merci.:)
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 01h48 ch65 p8 Il est mieux comme ça Za (...)
Pondy Pondy 00h26 ch15 p9 L'Ukuku on dirait un per (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch3 p15 Savoir revenir à la char (...)
Login

Not registered yet?