Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 10 Oct, 2011 11:03:08

Mart

c001o.jpg
c002s.jpg
p001p.jpg
p002z.jpg
p003g.jpg
p004m.jpg
p005r.jpg
p006y.jpg
p007v.jpg
p008d.jpg
p009w.jpg
p010b.jpg
p011w.jpg
p012p.jpg

#2 10 Oct, 2011 14:06:23

fikiri

Good work! You should participate on our contest if you have longer comics!


P.S. I've moved your topic to the English forum. It would be nice for our Bulgarian speaking members, if you post a Bulgarian version also wink

#3 10 Oct, 2011 15:40:36

johandark
Moderator

... It´s a really strange story... But it seems nice ^^


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#4 11 Oct, 2011 09:39:33

TroyB
Administrator

Nice illustrations Mart, very sexy kinky girls, that could make interesting twisted stories wink.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#5 11 Oct, 2011 10:20:41

Mart
fikiri a écrit :

Good work! You should participate on our contest if you have longer comics!


P.S. I've moved your topic to the English forum. It would be nice for our Bulgarian speaking members, if you post a Bulgarian version also wink

Sadly i don't have longer ones. I've been trying to make i big one for 10 years but i was never happy with the result...i am making one now but it's in a " concepts " stage.

#6 11 Oct, 2011 11:00:24

IDias
Mart a écrit :

Sadly i don't have longer ones. I've been trying to make i big one for 10 years but i was never happy with the result...i am making one now but it's in a " concepts " stage.

I know what are you feeling, but my problem was I could write long stories but transform it to comics was a BIG problem and most of the times I had to start it over.
I think you could start adding 5 pages for each story until you reach 50. To give you an idea, my last completed story had 28 pages, the longest I reached without complaining and still not satisfied.

About your story, I loved it, and I really think you should train to improve a little more the script part, since you are good at writing. Keep up the good work!

#7 11 Oct, 2011 11:53:54

johandark
Moderator

But you could do short stories connected somehow. Like Insect lives, or romatinc stories, or tragic stories, and then make a whole a connection, but anyone a separate story with diferent characters...

That would be even better than a big story! ^^


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#8 11 Oct, 2011 12:27:08

Mart
johandark a écrit :

But you could do short stories connected somehow. Like Insect lives, or romatinc stories, or tragic stories, and then make a whole a connection, but anyone a separate story with diferent characters...

That would be even better than a big story! ^^

I have one of those but it's really old and very bad drawn. I have an idea for a saga ( 6 chapter of 120 pages ) and another on ( that i'm working on now ) that is only one chapter and it will 60 or 80 pages.

Dernière modification par Mart (11 Oct, 2011 19:42:58)

#9 11 Oct, 2011 13:44:09

Robot Panda

Op, op! Nice to see you here... Axile. big_smile Damn, I remember everyone (of notice)'s nickname from the good ole Artline days. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oh and the comic is nice!

#10 11 Oct, 2011 14:04:08

Mart
Robot Panda a écrit :

Op, op! Nice to see you here... Axile. big_smile Damn, I remember everyone (of notice)'s nickname from the good ole Artline days. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oh and the comic is nice!

Ok, judging by the panda on the avatar i'm quesing that you are Snow smile

#11 11 Oct, 2011 14:27:56

Robot Panda

#12 11 Oct, 2011 15:07:09

]o.OshadowO.o[

Love it <3


On est sur un forum, pas sur votre portable! Votre clavier possède plus de 100 touches!

Language SMS interdit!

#13 12 Oct, 2011 06:57:57

Toh

Very nice illustrations man smile Good job~ sexy job~ tongue

#14 28 May, 2012 13:05:44

Mart

Have you seen the photo version of Wake Up Dreamin? I'm doing one photo manipulation every year since 2005. Enjoy smile

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 875&type=1

#15 28 May, 2012 16:53:55

PartyGirl
Mart a écrit :

Have you seen the photo version of Wake Up Dreamin? I'm doing one photo manipulation every year since 2005. Enjoy smile

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 875&type=1

very cool smile

#16 28 May, 2012 17:07:29

Mart
PartyGirl a écrit :
Mart a écrit :

Have you seen the photo version of Wake Up Dreamin? I'm doing one photo manipulation every year since 2005. Enjoy smile

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 875&type=1

very cool smile

10x smile

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Millian Millian 00h05 ch12 p1 Un chapitre 11 à la haut (...)
Millian Millian 00h02 ch11 p43 Encore une explosion bie (...)
Millian Millian 00h00 ch11 p37 Lol, très sympa cette pr (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p35 Première planche au top! (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p32 Oh ça a dû prendre des h (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p30 Encore des persos bien s (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p16 Lol, super réussie Princ (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p12 Enorme cette planche!
Millian Millian hier ch11 p3 T'as pas une gueule de p (...)
Ouv Ouv hier ch32 p3 Pardon pour le retard, m (...)
Login

Not registered yet?