Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 15 Sep, 2011 23:21:27

lauramma

So yeah, I've just joined Amilova and I'm loving it so far hahahaha :D

I've already found many interesting comics to start reading and I can't wait to find even more :)

Anyways,
Currently I'm only uploading one of my latest one-shot comic called The God and The Player, I still don't really know how to work with the "need translators" thingy though.. ^^'

As soon as I'm out of school work I'm gonna start uploading other stories, mainly Damia Guardians so look forward for it as well I'm looking forward for other great comics haha xD

#2 15 Sep, 2011 23:23:15

]o.OshadowO.o[

good ^^

Wellcome big_smile


On est sur un forum, pas sur votre portable! Votre clavier possède plus de 100 touches!

Language SMS interdit!

#3 16 Sep, 2011 14:30:57

TroyB
Administrator

Cool a portuguese artist smile !!!
I love Portugal and portuguese, your country is lovely ! I specially like Coimbra and Lisboa smile
Eu adoro Portugal e português, o seu país é lindo! Eu especialmente como Coimbra e Lisboa:) !

Well yeah my girlfriend is portuguese, it's increasing my sensibility toward your super nice country and culture wink.

WELCOME HERE smile !


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#4 16 Sep, 2011 18:09:00

lauramma
TroyB a écrit :

Cool a portuguese artist :) !!!
I love Portugal and portuguese, your country is lovely ! I specially like Coimbra and Lisboa :)
Eu adoro Portugal e português, o seu país é lindo! Eu especialmente como Coimbra e Lisboa:) !

Well yeah my girlfriend is portuguese, it's increasing my sensibility toward your super nice country and culture ;).

WELCOME HERE :) !


Troy

Haha thankyou! I feel flattered xD  :)
It's really nice to know that you're interested in our country culture and places lol

#5 17 Sep, 2011 17:12:58

johandark
Moderator

It´s nice your comic, it reminds me a little bit the typical love stories from Rumiko Takahashi... But well... step by step... let´s see how it will go. But it has good looking wink

welcome to amilova.

Salut!


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#6 24 Sep, 2011 09:13:04

studio.takoyaki

Welcome in amilova,

The new worldwide comic website.

And your new home now. ^^


Venez suivre l'actualité de Run 8 sur notre blog :http://studio-takoyaki.id.st
Et soutenez nous sur notre page facebook
Plonge dans une œuvre de pure Dark fantasy en lisant Run 8

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p14 Disons que je suis aussi (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p15 ... ou deux... ou trois. (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p23 Il devrait avoir encore (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch18 p29 Voyons donc voir ce que (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel hier ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p6 C'est exact.
Login

Not registered yet?