Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 27 Sep, 2025 06:43:39

HallanJoe

I like to read manga and also watch anime, and sometimes I imagine how much it will cost to build those amazing cities and buildings we see there. For example, in big action scenes when cities are destroyed, I think in real life the repair budget will be crazy.
In my work I am learning about construction estimate , so I mix this idea with anime worlds. Like if we calculate cost for rebuilding a village in Naruto or repairing buildings in Attack on Titan, it will be very huge number.
Do you also think about these kind of things when you see anime or manga worlds? I think it is fun to mix imagination with real life construction ideas.

Dernière modification par HallanJoe (27 Sep, 2025 09:08:29)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

sebynosaure sebynosaure 07h35 ch65 p4 C'est vrai.
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 01h41 ch65 p4 Je trouve qu'il est bien (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p4 Oui, effectivement, les (...)
jokeofgame jokeofgame hier ch65 p4 mais quelle enfoiré! il (...)
manapany manapany hier ch40 p15 Merci à toi, ça fait vra (...)
manapany manapany hier ch40 p12 En vrai c'est un peu com (...)
Millian Millian 26Sep ch21 p15 Merci! J'espère que cela (...)
Fleursy Fleursy 26Sep ch40 p15 Merci infiniment pour ce (...)
Delta75 Delta75 26Sep ch12 p12 L'armée du chaos fait pi (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure 25Sep ch65 p1 Bonne théorie. Nous verr (...)
Login

Not registered yet?