Déjà 134393 membres !
1210 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 06 May, 2016 09:03:32

nylnook

Hi all,

I just dicovered amilova a few days ago by reading the french translation of Remind…  Congratulations to all for this great website and this community;)

Comics and manga reader for a long time, I am an illustrator and I start doing comics (or should I say graphic novels ?) since last year ...
You can discover my portfolio here: http://nylnook.com/en/illustration/

la dernière illustration publiée pour vous donner une idée :
Rêve radical

I also self-published a first small 8-page comic this fall, free license and free price to discover here:
Climate Change Explained to Frogs...

I'm also starting a longer project (the script is ready, I'm working on the storyboard) that I plan to publish by episodes ... here's the pitch:

"And if the inhabitants of tomorrow sent us letters?
From 2054 to 2084, from Iceland to Afghanistan, from cataclysms to utopias, five stories draw our possible futures during the "Mokatori", the word for climate change among Amazonian Indians
Ep. 0 - "The end" - Mexico City, Mexico, November 27, 2015
Ep. 1 - "Business as usual" - Reykjavik, Iceland, March 20, 2054
Ep. 2 - "Time Machine" - Taipei, 臺北市, Taiwan, November 13, 2084
Ep. 3 - "In the shade of fig trees" - Farsala, Φάρσαλα, Greece, July 17, 2077
Ep. 4 - "Masters of the stratosphere" - Walvis Bay, Namibia, February 29, 2060
Ep. 5 - "Living" - Kunduz, کندز, Afghanistan, April 3, 2072"

I hope you enjoy it, happy to have found this site anyway;)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

sebynosaure sebynosaure 01h52 ch65 p8 Merci.:)
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 01h48 ch65 p8 Il est mieux comme ça Za (...)
Pondy Pondy 00h26 ch15 p9 L'Ukuku on dirait un per (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch3 p15 Savoir revenir à la char (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch3 p14 Totalement d'accord avec (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p7 oh oui.
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch21 p16 J'avais de bons souvenir (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch6 p126 Il faut bien justifier p (...)
jokeofgame jokeofgame hier ch65 p7 Bon dieu! Il est encore (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch21 p16 *bis :) Ça aide bi (...)
Login

Not registered yet?