Déjà 134393 membres !
1210 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 04 Oct, 2011 15:49:53

Henrique Setem Schimidt

hi

#2 04 Oct, 2011 17:07:42

johandark
Moderator

Well... if you had read other presentations... you can guess that is not a presentation... is just a salutation xD.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Are you male?

How did you arrive at this page?

Do you like it? or do you think it sucks?... Just a little bit more it could be interesting tongue


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 12 Oct, 2011 20:52:28

XplosiX

Hey!

My name is Michiel. I'm from Belgium (Antwerp). I'm a teacher (math and economics).
I think Super Dragon Bros Z is one of the best comics on Amilova. I realy like the character mixups and the great humor. Also the drawings are really good. I'm reliving my fandom of Mario and BDZ again on a whole new level ^^

#5 13 Oct, 2011 08:38:10

johandark
Moderator
XplosiX a écrit :

Hey!

My name is Michiel. I'm from Belgium (Antwerp). I'm a teacher (math and economics).
I think Super Dragon Bros Z is one of the best comics on Amilova. I realy like the character mixups and the great humor. Also the drawings are really good. I'm reliving my fandom of Mario and BDZ again on a whole new level ^^


Seriously?! Math and economics teacher here reading manga... Well... I did not expected that xDD

How old are you? just for curious...


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#6 14 Oct, 2011 17:28:12

XplosiX
johandark a écrit :

Seriously?! Math and economics teacher here reading manga... Well... I did not expected that xDD

How old are you? just for curious...


Haha, why not? smile I've read manga since I'm 12 ^^ I'm 21 years old. I finished my studies last year. This is my first year of teaching.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

sebynosaure sebynosaure 16h12 ch65 p7 oh oui.
Delta75 Delta75 14h49 ch21 p16 J'avais de bons souvenir (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 12h11 ch6 p126 Il faut bien justifier p (...)
jokeofgame jokeofgame 12h10 ch65 p7 Bon dieu! Il est encore (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 12h02 ch21 p16 *bis :) Ça aide bi (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon 12h01 ch21 p15 :)
Millian Millian 00h37 ch6 p126 Ah ouais , ça doit être (...)
Millian Millian 00h33 ch21 p16 Salut à tous! On conti (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p7 C'est bien parti pour, e (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p7 C'est corrigé. Merci. (...)
Login

Not registered yet?