Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 22 Sep, 2011 17:16:24

Giacomnzo

Hi there,I'm new here,and I'm contactin you cause I have a lot of fantasy but not the same talent in drawing.If someone want to draw a commedy,or a Dragonball FanManga,or a Death Note fanmanga,please contact me.

#2 22 Sep, 2011 19:05:59

johandark
Moderator

You should explain better yourself... and show something about what you want... with that is hard that somebody could be interested. wink Try to sell you better.


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 22 Sep, 2011 19:19:42

Giacomo Sommo Pastore Piancatelli

[I'm still Giacomanzo=)]
Ok...hum...how to explain...i'm not a great drawer,but i'm quite good in inventing stories.I have three different stories in my mind,if someone want to help me to put them on paper,i would be really happy.

Dernière modification par Giacomo Sommo Pastore Piancatelli (22 Sep, 2011 19:20:53)

#4 23 Sep, 2011 07:16:19

McLeod
Giacomo Sommo Pastore Piancatelli a écrit :

[I'm still Giacomanzo=)]
Ok...hum...how to explain...i'm not a great drawer,but i'm quite good in inventing stories.I have three different stories in my mind,if someone want to help me to put them on paper,i would be really happy.

I've read on the french section they are writing their fan-fictions on the message board.

Maybe you can ask for this kind of section here on the english board, so you can express you creativity ?

#5 09 Oct, 2011 13:20:41

]o.OshadowO.o[

If you want such a section, just ask wink Just confirm me that you want it and I'll do what I can.

I'm late sorry, but welcome smile


On est sur un forum, pas sur votre portable! Votre clavier possède plus de 100 touches!

Language SMS interdit!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart hier ch1 p14 Le lama y fait beaucoup (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p23 Même le scénariste ne sa (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch1 p8 Bene, ça fait une fan de (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch1 p9 Ah, Moïse, le chouchou d (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch1 p10 Des petits arbres, des p (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch1 p11 Merci ! Surtout pour la (...)
Vanou Titiyou Vanou Titiyou hier ch6 p126 Le robot achève la forêt (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch1 p12 C'est un impondérable, m (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch1 p13 La légende raconte qu'un (...)
Sylvie Storm Sylvie Storm hier ch4 p21 je trouve ses expression (...)
Login

Not registered yet?