Déjà 116030 membres !
1223 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 08 Oct, 2018 08:42:42

merrill

Every student who meets the scholastic requirements should have the opportunity to attend college. Presently, according to the writemyessay research young people are burdened with crushing costs as they learn and study in order to find a place in society and a better job. That’s not the way to spend money and grow the economy.

First of all, the higher earnings of these college students will mean they have more money to spend in the real economy, and also they will pay more taxes to keep the virtuous cycle going. The current system only pays interest to the plutocrats as students are overcharged by lenders. At a minimum, all student debt should be interest free but I would go much further than that.

Second, money invested in things for the common good, like education, multiplies the GDP in several ways. It creates jobs while infrastructure is built, second, it improves the lives of citizens and creates jobs to maintain and operate them. I am talking about fixing water treatment systems (think Flint), building transportation lines to carry solar power from the southwest around the country, subsidizing electric vehicles and solar charging stations, more research into cancer, better preventative health care, etc.

The list of things to be done is much longer than this. I am not a communist, but I do believe in well-regulated capitalism and social spending on things which benefit all of society.

#2 08 Oct, 2018 20:27:59

buthler

Tous n'ont pas l'envie de faire des études longues, de plus le problème est un peu moins présents en France car les universités sont publiques les études coûtent donc beaucoup moins cher que dans certain pays anglo-saxon.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Ashaxan Nouveau ! 14h21 Le SUCRE de la PI (...) Voici une seconde page e (...)
Sandymoon Nouveau ! hier [Kono] : Projet m (...) Très sympa cette démone. (...)
Povlaka Nouveau ! 9Dec [Nouveau] Manga s (...) Un soleil pour Samaa : s (...)
mad crow Nouveau ! 8Dec Green Slave - inf (...) Merci pour ces éclaircis (...)
Povlaka Nouveau ! 6Dec [Nouveau] Manga s (...) Merci pour tes encourage (...)
buthler Nouveau ! 5Dec [Portefolio] Proj (...) Félicitations, il est da (...)
Jane Eyre Nouveau ! 30Nov Mes projets BD (I (...) Coucou ! :) Du 23/11 au (...)
Lenny woods Nouveau ! 29Nov [lenny woods] l'h (...) C'est pas grave merci qu (...)
minoupower Nouveau ! 29Nov [minoupower] Hero (...) https://scontent.fymq3-1 (...)
Resmi Eight Nouveau ! 21Nov Portfolio : ma BD although there are sever (...)

Commentaires

PapillonVolage PapillonVolage 17h13 ch7 p26 Je ne veux pas dire, mai (...)
PapillonVolage PapillonVolage 17h10 ch15 p14 Tout dépend du jeu. Il f (...)
Heavenly Heavenly 16h48 ch18 p26 on parie combien que : (...)
Heavenly Heavenly 16h42 ch18 p23 mais quelle drama queen (...)
Castiel2015 Castiel2015 16h15 ch12 p3 Mes yeux !!!
Khordel Khordel 16h15 ch8 p40 Et c'est là qu'il va déc (...)
Alde57 Alde57 16h14 ch12 p3 La page était sans doute (...)
Alde57 Alde57 16h13 ch31 p4 Mort ???? :P
Khordel Khordel 16h12 ch2 p23 Ah, zut, il a réveillée (...)
Heavenly Heavenly 15h59 ch26 p12 Manquerait plus que Clar (...)
Login

Not registered yet?