Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 01 Dec, 2014 21:24:12

Estrellamireia

Hello everyone! I present my manga AN IMPOSSIBLE LOVE, is a romance. I've been doing it many years ago(I think from primary, and now I have 19 years !! Imagine !!!: /), but has been in the last year (2013) I've started to make seriously. The truth is that it is a manga that has a long time to "marinate", because like it or not, think a manga when you're little and think when you're older and is a radical change in terms of thoughts, ideas and other.

The story of the manga focuses on Mireia, a girl of 17 who one day discovers in her room a door that had never seen before. Inside that door, she discovers another world, a parallel world to the real world. This is where the story really begins, because the story revolves around the adventures she embroiled in this new world that will change her life, literally.

I do not want to do too much spoiler as to show you pages, so I leave the cover of what would be the first volume.

14c62vn.jpg

I hope your approval! wink

#2 06 Jan, 2015 13:32:20

TroyB
Administrator

Hi there wink.
Is your comic available in english ?


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 01 Feb, 2015 12:03:01

Estrellamireia

Sorry for delay! sad I wanted to publish all translated pages when i finish to publish all of the first chapter in spanish, but I see that it will last more time that I expected in a beginning, so yes, I will publish the translated pages in a few days ^^

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Sandymoon Sandymoon 22h24 ch11 p25 Voilà, la nourriture vol (...)
Delta75 Delta75 20h47 ch13 p28 Cet élément sera abordé (...)
Eole Eole 19h18 ch13 p28 Oui, c'est intrigant ! (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h29 ch13 p28 Tiens que veut elle fair (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h28 ch18 p29 Il y a désormais trois c (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h25 ch18 p28 Bon il n'est pas amnésiq (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h24 ch29 p15 Du sang d'une déesse tou (...)
RudyCus RudyCus 14h43 ch7 p35 Un bon dimanche a tout l (...)
RudyCus RudyCus 14h43 ch7 p34 CONTROL SURPRISE ! Pr (...)
Pascha Pascha 12h18 ch18 p28 Un p'tit air de scène co (...)
Login

Not registered yet?