Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 21 Jun, 2011 14:22:14

fikiri

Games of Thrones is an American medieval fantasy television series created for HBO. I have to admit, this show is incredible! If I could compare it to anything, I would say it combines the fantasy elements of The Lord of the Rings with the cut-throat badass-ness of The Sopranos.

And even if you’re not one for the fantasy genre there is plenty to admire: excellent script, superb acting and visually it’s one of the most impressive TV shows ever made.

Storyline (from IMDB)
Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. The dominant families are the Houses Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard, Lord Stark, to serve as Hand of the King, or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated, Eddard accepts in order to investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea, the last members of the previous and deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between these clans, and with the remaining great Houses Greyjoy, Tully, Arryn, and Tyrell, leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest North. Amidst the war and political confusion, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

For those of you who haven’t yet checked out Game of Thrones, I highly suggest you do so.

For those of you who already watch Game of Thrones, would you agree with me that it is currently the best show on TV, or do you have any other favorites? I’m not talking about all-time, just at the current moment in TV-land. Let’s hear it...

FluxBB bbcode test

#2 05 Jan, 2012 07:39:43

sunpath

i agree totaly and hope they gonna finish the story

#3 02 Apr, 2013 19:09:41

Tad

I kinda drift in and out of the series. I think the problem I have is that I started reading the books before watching the series so the changes kinda stuck out for me (plus some of the casting meant characters looking different to how I pictured them. Don't get me wrong, I understand that some sections in books won't translate well to screen and changes need to be made and simply casting it differently isn't necessarily a bad thing. In fact, some of it is absolutely superb in my book (both Tyrion and Jon Snow are played perfectly for me, as was Eddard) but I do find myself getting caught up in how different it is sometimes. It's kind of annoying because I get the feeling i'd love the series if i'd seen it first. That said, as it is I do like it and I do hope they adapt all the books smile

#4 04 Apr, 2013 09:29:23

Pink_Marionette

I love it! It's amazing. Best thing I've seen on TV (or even the cinema) in a long time ♥

#5 30 May, 2013 15:06:01

Sool

Obviously it's the best !!!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Rom1 Rom1 10h38 ch12 p13 Quelqu'un qu'on avait ja (...)
Chrysos Chrysos 07h51 ch15 p9 À noter qu'il y a une (...)
Delta75 Delta75 01h38 ch12 p13 Oui, qui est-il ? :)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch7 p34 Il faut bien apprendre u (...)
Pondy Pondy hier ch32 p3 C'est là où je regrette (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p2 Son amitié est inébranla (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p1 ♥ Cool qu'elle donne cet (...)
RudyCus RudyCus hier ch7 p34 Oula j'ai mis du temps a (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 hier ch11 p23 Au moins tu n'as pas lou (...)
mista mista hier ch15 p9 Après discussion avec Ch (...)
Login

Not registered yet?