ログインしていません。

#1 20 May, 2011 11:51:34

johandark

(I've put in news, because it is the best place I've seen fit to hang. Since 3 comic book covers.)

To see so far I could go every week published two pages of each of my 3 comics. "Lukard" "Dark Heroes" and "Arkham. "

But since summer is coming and I will work in the my father´s shop for a good season, I will have very limited time.

As there is a nice building forum on this page. I do my question.

If you had to CHOOSE WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COMIC OF 3 (to be continued to publish that, taking into account that 3 at a time will not be able to be ...)

WHAT WOULD IT BE?

- DARK HEROES

- ARKHAM

- LUKARD, the Little Vampire.

AND THE SECOND? (as if I had time to do both).

P. S. sorry for This English.

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#2 20 May, 2011 12:10:41

Sool

1/ Arkham
2/ Dark Heroes

Arkham is the one with more potential in my opinion ! Your universe is dark, with potential action and sexy stuff... it's cool smile.

Dark Heroes, since you've decided that it would be mystic, with less explanations... then it's less catchy, sorry smile.
Lukard is cool, but really optionnal smile. But honestly, it must take you far less time to draw right smile ?

#3 20 May, 2011 12:28:33

ceco1

1. Arkham
2. Dark Heroes

Arkham's story for now is better than Dark heroes (there are many action scenes in the latter, this is good, but the story cant take off)
Lukard is nice comic, but without a main story, so the updates can take longer time.

#4 08 Jun, 2011 08:03:48

johandark
Sool さんの発言:

Lukard is cool, but really optionnal smile. But honestly, it must take you far less time to draw right smile ?

Jaja Yep is less time to draw... but more time to Paint xD.... (and you have to see the second chapter... the graphic style is completly different).

I hope to recive more comments and wich one you prefer to know it better thanks for your comments wink.

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#5 08 Jun, 2011 15:13:42

lysgris

1 Arkham
2 Lukard

I like dark heroes , but i love your comics strips et obviously arkham is the one you should keep. And i love lukard.^^

#6 30 Aug, 2011 19:28:55

Esteryn

Arkham first.
Close ties on both the others, they are so different ! One makes me laugh, the other one is beautiful and I'd like to see where the plot is going. Just do the ones you prefer working on wink you're the one spending time and effort drawing them, not us !

--- Vous aimez le mystère ? Vous apprécierez peut-être la BD Traces. ---
°°° Ou les contes "à la Fontaine" ? Essayez celui de La Grenouille. °°°

#7 31 Aug, 2011 11:34:30

johandark
Esteryn さんの発言:

Arkham first.
Close ties on both the others, they are so different ! One makes me laugh, the other one is beautiful and I'd like to see where the plot is going. Just do the ones you prefer working on wink you're the one spending time and effort drawing them, not us !

Yeah, I´m the one who is spending time and effort drawing them, but you are who are reading it... And I do it for being readed... So.. it´s really important for me your opinion ^^ That´s why i´m so thankful to know that from this forum

Thanks you all wink

#8 23 Sep, 2011 11:19:26

Xkai

i think u should continue on arkham cuz u made alot in it and it's cool too

#9 23 Sep, 2011 17:36:52

johandark
Xkai さんの発言:

i think u should continue on arkham cuz u made alot in it and it's cool too

Thanks! I hope you would like the new chapter I´m preparing for 15th October ^^

Salut!

#10 13 Feb, 2012 22:50:17

Ki11er

Dark Heroes

#11 16 Feb, 2012 10:04:16

johandark
Ki11er さんの発言:

Dark Heroes

jejeje thanks! ki11er! wink I´m glad you liked Dark heroes... but did you read Arkham too? or not... :S Thanks ^^

#12 09 Jul, 2012 14:01:36

rocker305

1. Arkham
2. Dark Heroes_2010

They're both really good.

#13 09 Jul, 2012 22:33:56

johandark
rocker305 さんの発言:

1. Arkham
2. Dark Heroes_2010

They're both really good.

Thanks! So I did well to continue Arkham Roots.. ^^

(I couldn´t continue both doing 20 pages every month... tongue)

merci ^^

#14 19 Sep, 2012 03:16:33

kirma

i would finish the arkman roots then everything elsh dont make a another comic till you are done with the rest then you wouldnt be so full handed

#15 12 Oct, 2012 02:06:09

evajung

1/Dark Heroes
2/Arkham

I'm really interested in seeing where Dark Heroes goes. Could be pretty epic in scale given so many storylines in just 2 chapters. Would love to see more.

#16 12 Oct, 2012 09:12:40

johandark
evajung さんの発言:

1/Dark Heroes
2/Arkham

I'm really interested in seeing where Dark Heroes goes. Could be pretty epic in scale given so many storylines in just 2 chapters. Would love to see more.

Thank you very much! wink

The problem is that in Dark Heroes, the main story had not even started and I were starting the 3rd chapter and nothing was telled yet... So people lost interest on the story.

In Arkham Roots is not so different, because people usually take more interest on the story from the 5th chapter, but... in the first 15 pages they more or less know what it´s happening there.

Thank you very much for your support and help. (wichever do you give me... no matter if it´s a lot or just a little bit). I made you part of the ARKHAM roots Team, so now you have more power a the time to translate the comic.

Thanks for your help wink

#17 13 Oct, 2012 10:31:37

evajung

Thanks for your trust. Will get on it first thing. cool

Board footer

最新の話題

kenarious New Topic! 7月6日 こんにちは。私はカニとします。ロマ (...) こんにちは。私は (...)
hoshimaro New Topic! 12月22日 モデレーター自己紹介っす!^^ 最近全然メールを (...)
Ashura Thor New Topic! 11月7日 こんにちは、私はあなたの司会者です (...) お互いに理解出来 (...)
Ashura Thor New Topic! 11月3日 ☆日本文化好きなフランス人がやって (...) は〜い 友達に紹 (...)
Ashura Thor New Topic! 11月2日 ヂノマン えええM.Rie (...)
Mariko New Topic! 11月1日 SPREE★KILLERの那貴りん (...) kono man (...)
tze New Topic! 10月17日 ☆コンテスト投票開始!!!☆ 漫画コンテストの (...)
tze New Topic! 10月12日 ♥アミロバー♥のレイアウトを更新し (...) ♥アミロバー♥を (...)
tze New Topic! 10月10日 ★20以上の漫画を日本語に翻訳され (...) ふう、やっとでき (...)
tze New Topic! 9月27日 ♥アミロバー♥日本語のベータ版リリ (...) 出ましたっ! 日 (...)

最近のコメント

hoshimaro hoshimaro 6月11日 1章72頁 赦羅のイラストの (...)
Jemmyson Jemmyson 12月24日 1章72頁 Aol Mail (...)
Ombrear Ombrear 5月12日 1章66頁 Ça fait (...)
hoshimaro hoshimaro 6月10日 1章37頁 ありがとうござい (...)
hoshimaro hoshimaro 6月9日 1章15頁 翻訳してた方が途 (...)
hoshimaro hoshimaro 6月9日 1章72頁 続きはホームペー (...)
hoshimaro hoshimaro 6月9日 1章40頁 え?本当ですか? (...)
hoshimaro hoshimaro 6月9日 1章4頁 ありがとうござい (...)
Login

Not registered yet?