No estas registrado.

#1 29 Oct, 2011 09:57:07

valdé

Hello everybody !

In order to turn my comics esayer to read and understand, I made a lot of little ameliorations on most of the pages, so come discover my story again. (well, there's no great changes but it's already better wink )

come here to read the comics, and if you like it, give me your vote wink

I remind you I'm french, I'm studying abroad and I'm improving my english skills so please, if I made any mistakes in this topic or in the comics, then tell me wink

See you laters on Amilova big_smile


Valdé, auteur, gaulois, mangeur de nutella♥ et tueur de moustiques smile

Pie de página

Powered by FluxBB

Últimos posts

akirakamura Nuevo Tema! 8Dec AYUDAAA POR FA :, (...) Yo estoy igual, subi tod (...)
akirakamura Nuevo Tema! 10Nov Presentación de c (...) Hola :) Quería presentar (...)
FoxMan Nuevo Tema! 10Sep ¿Es posible publi (...) Buenos dais. Estoy crea (...)
Kira R Nuevo Tema! 19Oct NUEVO CÓMIC - KON Hola ^^ Soy Kira R. y ll (...)
Kira R Nuevo Tema! 19Oct derechos de autor Ni idea igual ando perdi (...)
Daniel Oliva Nuevo Tema! 26Dec 5º CONCURSO DE FA (...) que buenos tiempos eran (...)
Forofgold Nuevo Tema! 19Jul El Papa del fin d (...) http://spanish.people.co (...)
Forofgold Nuevo Tema! 14Jul Acerca de Amilova (...) Creo que era una especie (...)
Setne Nuevo Tema! 11Feb Si fueras un supe (...) No se que tan original s (...)
Jonatello Nuevo Tema! 23May Novela gráfica So (...) Hola Alvenon, te escribí (...)

Últimos comentarios

Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p9 Oh yeahhh
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p9 Un curi de que???
Perulander Perulander 1Aug ch45 p9 Alguien debería hacer un (...)
Dimitri Pushkin Dimitri Pushkin 28Jul ch45 p9 Esta si que será una bat (...)
Dimitri Pushkin Dimitri Pushkin 25Jul ch45 p8 Homero: Esto se pondrá f (...)
Dimitri Pushkin Dimitri Pushkin 7Jul ch44 p28 Esto acabará peor que en (...)
Dimitri Pushkin Dimitri Pushkin 4Jul ch44 p27 Ah la juventud de hoy dí (...)
Dimitri Pushkin Dimitri Pushkin 30Jun ch44 p26 A ver si puede equilibra (...)
Dimitri Pushkin Dimitri Pushkin 27Jun ch44 p25 Prepárense para los tran (...)
Dimitri Pushkin Dimitri Pushkin 23Jun ch44 p24 Ya empezaron los wamazos (...)
Login

Not registered yet?