Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 12 Jul, 2011 12:49:30

Skinny

Hej,
Sorry, I'm not doing things in the right order. I should have introduce myself and then say something about TBBT.

Anyways...

I'm French & Danish and grew up in a very international community that's why I'm not so bad in English.
I have a diploma in English and Tourism sales and I'm currently enjoying my holidays and thinking of looking for a job (just thinking because looking is no fun sad)

I love comics, manga and all kind of books. When I'm motivated and in the mood I can spend days writing and drawing, but it hasn't happened in a long time smile


(And no, I don't remember how to write or speak Danish... it's been a very long time since I've spoken the language)

#2 12 Jul, 2011 15:02:18

fikiri

Welcome to Amilova Skinny!

It's always a pleasure to have a new member joining our friendly community.

Maybe you could help us with the English translations while enjoying your holidays wink This would be really great for Amilova!

#3 12 Jul, 2011 21:51:44

Skinny

I would love to help Amilova anyway I can smile

#4 08 Aug, 2011 21:54:56

AngelGirl

I wish you a big welcome to Amilova smile I hope you enjoy your stay tongue

Damn theres not enough peoples commenting in the english section, we get lets of views but no comments :<

Anyways I'm getting offtopic, have fun here tongue


Que serait ce monde si on était tous pareil? Vive la différence big_smile
Dans l'art il n'y a pas de nul, chacun a son style qui évolue

#5 13 Aug, 2011 08:03:18

Skinny

Maybe people are not confident enough to comment and write a little something in English...

But I agree, there're so few comments in here, they should at least give it a try ! tongue

#6 29 Aug, 2011 16:13:19

TroyB
Administrator

Hey welcome Skinny, how could I miss your presentation here smile.

Skinny a écrit :

I would love to help Amilova anyway I can smile

Well, add a little Avatar and anytime you can help with some french to english translations, that would be great !!!

Unfortunately, a lot of the people enjoy reading... but leaving a comment is already too much of a pain, so I guess that helping translations is far too much to ask for most of the people smile.

But well, I know Skinny that you perfectly know what I'm talking about wink !!!

Again, welcome here wink.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#7 01 Sep, 2011 16:51:52

Skinny

GRBLM, I've been trying to upload an avatar for the last 2 hours, and didn't have much luck!
How the hell does that work ?! >_<

Fine, I'll be stuck with that ugly white facebooky-thingy tongue

Troy >> Always available for translation and help (even if I'm a bit slow from time to time wink)

Dernière modification par Skinny (01 Sep, 2011 16:55:05)

#8 02 Sep, 2011 07:03:05

TroyB
Administrator
Skinny a écrit :

GRBLM, I've been trying to upload an avatar for the last 2 hours, and didn't have much luck!
How the hell does that work ?! >_<

http://www.amilova.com/member_panel.html#info
You click on "upload" and follow instruction... you can see that nearly everyone has an avatar... I'm sure you can do it too wink.




Skinny a écrit :

Troy >> Always available for translation and help (even if I'm a bit slow from time to time wink)

As soon as you can help that will be awesome wink !!! There's a section on the message board where you can present your skills so authors can contact you wink !!!

It's here in "offer translation" http://www.amilova.com/en/forum/viewforum.php?id=230

Or on the french side of the board
http://www.amilova.com/en/forum/viewforum.php?id=227 !!


Voilà welcome again Skinny wink !!!



Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#9 02 Sep, 2011 15:00:57

Skinny

Ok... I finally have an avatar... ! The first one I uploaded wasn't working via the website link... I couldn't crop anything out of it.
Now it's alright.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Delta75 Delta75 14h53 ch12 p13 A moins que ce ne soit A (...)
RUBY LOWEN RUBY LOWEN 14h16 ch22 p16 quelques retouches sur c (...)
Rom1 Rom1 10h38 ch12 p13 Quelqu'un qu'on avait ja (...)
Chrysos Chrysos 07h51 ch15 p9 À noter qu'il y a une (...)
Delta75 Delta75 01h38 ch12 p13 Oui, qui est-il ? :)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch7 p34 Il faut bien apprendre u (...)
Pondy Pondy hier ch32 p3 C'est là où je regrette (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p2 Son amitié est inébranla (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch4 p1 ♥ Cool qu'elle donne cet (...)
RudyCus RudyCus hier ch7 p34 Oula j'ai mis du temps a (...)
Login

Not registered yet?