Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 17 Mar, 2013 13:30:56

rawrtacular

Hello fellow Amilovites!

It was about time I posted something in my comic's topic, and I'd thought I'd start with good news! This year Bata Neart reaches it's 10th Anniversary!! big_smile

Way back in 2003, I began drawing the original version of the comic, which is also the first I have ever completed a chapter of. Over the years, I have been drawing, and re-tooling it, until last year when I finally began re-drawing it as a weekly webcomic on RAWRtacular.com

Despite the various versions, I consider 2003 to be it's 'Date of Birth', and thus I plan to do some kind of celebration!

While I try to remember *when* in 2003 I started drawing Bata Neart, does anyone have any good ideas or experience in running celebration competitions with your comic?
Any tips you can give would be most appreciated!! big_smile

#2 20 Mar, 2013 16:46:04

TroyB
Administrator

10th anniversary, wow, amazing, congratulations !!!!

Amilova.com is only moving to its 3rd anniversary... so 10 years is impressive !

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 24 Mar, 2013 10:54:29

rawrtacular

Thank you for saying Troy big_smile
I hope to see 10 years of Amilova too smile (and many more!)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Delta75 Delta75 20h47 ch13 p28 Cet élément sera abordé (...)
Eole Eole 19h18 ch13 p28 Oui, c'est intrigant ! (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h29 ch13 p28 Tiens que veut elle fair (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h28 ch18 p29 Il y a désormais trois c (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h25 ch18 p28 Bon il n'est pas amnésiq (...)
Delta75 Delta75 17h24 ch29 p15 Du sang d'une déesse tou (...)
RudyCus RudyCus 14h43 ch7 p35 Un bon dimanche a tout l (...)
RudyCus RudyCus 14h43 ch7 p34 CONTROL SURPRISE ! Pr (...)
Pascha Pascha 12h18 ch18 p28 Un p'tit air de scène co (...)
Pascha Pascha 12h17 ch18 p29 Ce n'est pas le paradis (...)
Login

Not registered yet?