Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 07 Jul, 2012 19:49:13

rocker305

I enjoy comics and I enjoy drawing (and especially writing them). I hope to enjoy reading comics here.

#2 14 Jul, 2012 15:39:13

johandark
Moderator

Welcome to amilova!

I hope you can enjoy some comics of this site! wink And tell us your opinion about them! tongue

By the way.. you could tell us .. wich comics do you like... what movies do you love, what kind of music, and all this kind of things to know better your judgment wink

SALUT!


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 30 Jul, 2012 11:11:30

rocker305

I have enjoyed reading some of the comics on the site. And I enjoy mystery, horror, and adventure comics.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p14 Disons que je suis aussi (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p15 ... ou deux... ou trois. (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p23 Il devrait avoir encore (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch18 p29 Voyons donc voir ce que (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p23 On aime l'histoire et on (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p15 Peut-être que les procha (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p14 Ah dommage. Ca m'étonne (...)
Millian Millian hier ch21 p13 Merci Sandymoon! J'espèr (...)
Khordel Khordel hier ch6 p126 La forêt, victime collat (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p6 C'est exact.
Login

Not registered yet?