Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 19 Apr, 2012 06:03:43

Marky

I am very grateful and touched to have been asked to display my comic here.  I live in Portland, Oregon USA with my wife and daughter where I am employed as a tattooist at Skeleton Key Tattoo.  I like to draw comics and hike. I will improve my navigation of the site soon. If there is anything that I should be doing that I am not, please let me know. I hope to produce blank comics for translation quickly.
   - Thank You!!!

#2 19 Apr, 2012 06:10:29

Marky

Also, please add me on facebook if you wish! The url is

http://www.facebook.com/markledford.tattooist

Thank You ! smile smile smile

#3 19 Apr, 2012 07:31:50

antrax

Nice to meet you man! Welcome on Amilova, I hope you will enjoy here smile

Hey, your comic Big Sal's ROX!!! It's soo halirous! Keep up the good work man!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

sebynosaure sebynosaure 01h52 ch65 p8 Merci.:)
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 01h48 ch65 p8 Il est mieux comme ça Za (...)
Pondy Pondy 00h26 ch15 p9 L'Ukuku on dirait un per (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch3 p15 Savoir revenir à la char (...)
Miss-M Miss-M hier ch3 p14 Totalement d'accord avec (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p7 oh oui.
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch21 p16 J'avais de bons souvenir (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch6 p126 Il faut bien justifier p (...)
jokeofgame jokeofgame hier ch65 p7 Bon dieu! Il est encore (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch21 p16 *bis :) Ça aide bi (...)
Login

Not registered yet?