Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 13 Oct, 2011 17:08:15

Watapoku

Hi,

I'm Watapoku, the author of The Black Doctor. You can read it here: http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … age-1.html

I'm from Bulgaria.I'm 21 and I study engineering design in the Technical university of Sofia. I appreciate all kinds of visual arts.

Sure I like manga and anime (what a surprise).But I don't really have favourites. I really like the Gantz manga and the works of Shintaro Kago and Usamaru Furuya. I also enjoy the works of studio Shaft and studio 4C. I just love their originality and style. 

~~~

#2 14 Oct, 2011 07:25:21

Robot Panda

Woot, welcome!

Your manga looks delicious, really well drawn, keep it up!

#3 14 Oct, 2011 19:42:38

]o.OshadowO.o[

Bulgarian? TroyB must see your presentation then ^^

Have fun with us ^^


On est sur un forum, pas sur votre portable! Votre clavier possède plus de 100 touches!

Language SMS interdit!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Sandymoon Sandymoon 10h58 ch6 p127 Espérons que la puissanc (...)
Miss-M Miss-M 10h44 ch4 p3 Héhé, fallait bien leur (...)
Chrysos Chrysos 08h28 ch15 p10 Oui, dit comme ça, ce n' (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p24 Ca commence à se donner (...)
Millian Millian hier ch6 p127 C'est une équipe mal équ (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p24 Elle est douée en escala (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch15 p10 J'avoue que je n'ai pas (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch12 p14 Ok ben l'autre Gomola la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch6 p127 Il faut qu'elle soit ass (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch6 p127 Elles sont mal préparées (...)
Login

Not registered yet?