Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 08 Oct, 2018 08:42:42

merrill

Every student who meets the scholastic requirements should have the opportunity to attend college. Presently, according to the writemyessay research young people are burdened with crushing costs as they learn and study in order to find a place in society and a better job. That’s not the way to spend money and grow the economy.

First of all, the higher earnings of these college students will mean they have more money to spend in the real economy, and also they will pay more taxes to keep the virtuous cycle going. The current system only pays interest to the plutocrats as students are overcharged by lenders. At a minimum, all student debt should be interest free but I would go much further than that.

Second, money invested in things for the common good, like education, multiplies the GDP in several ways. It creates jobs while infrastructure is built, second, it improves the lives of citizens and creates jobs to maintain and operate them. I am talking about fixing water treatment systems (think Flint), building transportation lines to carry solar power from the southwest around the country, subsidizing electric vehicles and solar charging stations, more research into cancer, better preventative health care, etc.

The list of things to be done is much longer than this. I am not a communist, but I do believe in well-regulated capitalism and social spending on things which benefit all of society.

#2 08 Oct, 2018 20:27:59

buthler

Tous n'ont pas l'envie de faire des études longues, de plus le problème est un peu moins présents en France car les universités sont publiques les études coûtent donc beaucoup moins cher que dans certain pays anglo-saxon.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

L-Cacahuète Nouveau ! hier [L-Cachuète] Ask (...) Merci, c'est noté! La (...)
buthler Nouveau ! hier comment ecrire un (...) Tu peux faire des notes (...)
kazamatsu Nouveau ! 15Oct [minoupower] Hero (...) De rien ;)
Azurio Nouveau ! 12Oct Mon projet "Dream (...) Salut, C'est Azurio. Je (...)
bob32 Nouveau ! 12Oct Bugs de notificat (...) Je me permet de faire re (...)
Crowey Nouveau ! 10Oct [Portfolio] Alone (...) Bonsoir :) Les première (...)
Sandymoon Nouveau ! 9Oct Lien mort vers le (...) Comme je l'ai dit, on pe (...)
buthler Nouveau ! 8Oct college talk Tous n'ont pas l'envie d (...)
UnMondeDeGeek Nouveau ! 8Oct Projet BD "Nobody (...) Bonsoir tout le monde ! (...)
buthler Nouveau ! 6Oct [J.E]:Impact (pre (...) Félicitations pour ta pu (...)

Commentaires

wekake wekake 13h00 ch15 p6 Merci ^^ (Pour utip, j'a (...)
wekake wekake 12h57 ch15 p6 J'avais essayé, mais soi (...)
wekake wekake 12h55 ch15 p6 Bah, il faut surveiller (...)
benracer85 benracer85 12h51 ch9 p39 c'est vrai que les morts (...)
Jane Eyre Jane Eyre 11h58 ch1 p41 Héhé ! Merci ! ;)
Jane Eyre Jane Eyre 11h57 ch1 p40 Un moment de faiblesse.. (...)
Freakazoid Freakazoid 11h45 ch1 p64 C'est vrai que parfois j (...)
Freakazoid Freakazoid 11h44 ch1 p64 La différence existe pou (...)
Freakazoid Freakazoid 11h34 ch1 p64 Une husky-garou ! Après (...)
Freakazoid Freakazoid 11h33 ch1 p64 Ah? Elle est paresseu (...)
Login

Not registered yet?