Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 04 Jul, 2025 05:42:58

Throneofsouls

Hello, this is my first time posting a submission onto here. Anyway, I wanted to see if I could post an idea for a comic I had.
It's called: "Undertaker."
It's supposed to be set in an alternative universe in 2004 in the Bronx.
Where demons walk amongst humans mostly unnoticed, except for the Undertaker.
An assassin who hunts down demons and humans alike.
I started working on it back in December of 2024.
Here's an example: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ShRgZtTmsRBknFXJ8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sXiFzF6R4DBR83bt7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mi1Qu1FVqVYqtRC36

#2 11 Oct, 2025 03:19:52

LorenTchnell
Throneofsouls a écrit :

Hello, this is my first time posting a submission onto here. Anyway, I wanted to see if I could post an idea for a comic I had.
It's called: "Undertaker."
It's supposed to be set in an alternative universe in 2004 in the Bronx.
Where demons walk amongst humans mostly unnoticed, except for the Undertaker.
An assassin who hunts down demons and humans alike.
I started working on it back in December of 2024.
Here's an example: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ShRgZtTmsRBknFXJ8 Poptropica
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sXiFzF6R4DBR83bt7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mi1Qu1FVqVYqtRC36


Topic review (newest first)

Okay, interesting points! I think exploring alternative narrative structures could really elevate this.

#3 17 Mar, 2026 06:34:54

MarilynBate
Throneofsouls a écrit :

Hello, this is my first time posting a submission onto here. Anyway, I wanted to see if I could post an idea for a comic I had.
It's called: "Undertaker."
It's supposed to be set in an alternative universe in 2004 in the Bronx.
Where demons walk amongst humans mostly unnoticed, except for the Undertaker.
An assassin who hunts down demons and humans alike.
I started working on it back in December of 2024.
Here's an example: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ShRgZtTmsRBknFXJ8Snow Rider 3D
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sXiFzF6R4DBR83bt7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mi1Qu1FVqVYqtRC36

Hey! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your comic idea. "Undertaker" sounds really cool – a demon-hunting assassin in the Bronx in 2004 is a great concept! The artwork looks promising too. Looking at the action in those panels made me think of the adrenaline rush you get playing something like Snow Rider 3D. Keep developing this; I'm excited to see where you take it!

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

Sandymoon Sandymoon 10h58 ch6 p127 Espérons que la puissanc (...)
Miss-M Miss-M 10h44 ch4 p3 Héhé, fallait bien leur (...)
Chrysos Chrysos 08h28 ch15 p10 Oui, dit comme ça, ce n' (...)
Millian Millian hier ch11 p24 Ca commence à se donner (...)
Millian Millian hier ch6 p127 C'est une équipe mal équ (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch11 p24 Elle est douée en escala (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch15 p10 J'avoue que je n'ai pas (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch12 p14 Ok ben l'autre Gomola la (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch6 p127 Il faut qu'elle soit ass (...)
Sandymoon Sandymoon hier ch6 p127 Elles sont mal préparées (...)
Login

Not registered yet?