Déjà 100000 membres !
1000 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 23 Oct, 2012 02:15:19

evajung

My name is Eva. I'm kinda new to the site. I've been on for a few weeks, and have been updating the English translation of ARKHAM Roots for JohanDark. Would love to meet some of you. Also, all you English readers that may have been previously put off by ARKHAM's English translation, please check it out again. If you find my translations a bit more readable, vote for 'em. Thanks. big_smile

#2 25 Oct, 2012 06:37:50

TroyB
Administrator

Welcome here Evajung wink. Thanks for your introduction, I'll reply to your mail asap wink.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 25 Oct, 2012 08:25:16

evajung

Thank you. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Please, call me Eva big_smile
Eva

#4 31 Oct, 2012 08:36:22

SAMUS=ALLAN
evajung a écrit :

Thank you. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Please, call me Eva big_smile
Eva


Welcome here Eva, and thanks for all the great work you've done on Arkham translations !!!

#5 04 Nov, 2012 02:50:33

evajung

Thanks. smile

#6 04 Nov, 2012 08:54:58

johandark
Moderator

I have no words to thank all your help Eva! wink

It´s a pleasure have such a good translator and a nice girl like you tongue

THANKS! wink and welcome to amilova ^^.


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#7 06 Nov, 2012 09:19:14

evajung

Thanks JohanDark. I have one page left in Chapter 5. I'm on a roll. I've almost caught up to where I stopped reading. lol!
Eva wink

#8 06 Nov, 2012 13:01:15

Pink_Marionette

Hi, nice to meet you Eva! ^^

#9 21 Nov, 2012 04:55:19

evajung

Thanks big_smile

#10 30 May, 2013 18:21:02

McLeod

Hey Eva, we've not seen you around for a while... how are you doing, what's up ?

#11 30 May, 2013 19:10:40

johandark
Moderator

jeje That´s right... The last thing I know about her is that she was not very happy of the ending of my comic Arkham Roots... But I hope she is fine and see her again around here... I really loved what she did for me and my comic, I will never be thankful enough for what she did. wink


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Mr. Joe Nobody] (...) Bonjour, je m'appelle Jo (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [dork][+18]Demand (...) Waouh, tu as un sacré ta (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 19Sep [Gzaltan] Digital (...) Votre style artistique e (...)
Mr. Joe Nobody Nouveau ! 10Sep Présentation de M (...) ***Cette histoire sauve (...)
Alexander Wilson Nouveau ! 7Sep Les rangs sur Ami (...) Bonjour ! Je suis l'aute (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug Présentation de V (...) "Vintage" :) Une platefo (...)
TroyB Nouveau ! 11Aug COMMENT METTRE UN (...) Tu choisis ;)
Mic Nouveau ! 31Jul Fanbd Saint Seiya (...) Hello. ça fait longtemps (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 30Jun Galbara : BD les (...) Bonjour, je me permet (...)
Galbara Nouveau ! 26Jun Galbara, auteur d (...) Salut à vous, amilovaphi (...)

Commentaires

phoentra20 phoentra20 16h57 ch21 p17 T'inquiètes, pour tes ho (...)
Millian Millian 16h39 ch21 p17 Moi aussi :D @Black (...)
Millian Millian 16h37 ch21 p17 @Delta75 Seulement les f (...)
Millian Millian 16h35 ch21 p17 Si tu as parcouru les 3 (...)
Millian Millian 16h34 ch21 p17 C'est vital pour eux, li (...)
sebynosaure sebynosaure hier ch65 p15 Zack peut toujours refai (...)
Mr.Freeze64 Mr.Freeze64 hier ch65 p15 Le tournoi va continuer (...)
Blackheart Blackheart hier ch21 p17 Moi aussi :D Je milit (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch24 p16 Une dernière mission ? : (...)
Delta75 Delta75 hier ch21 p17 J'aime beaucoup les femm (...)
Login

Not registered yet?