Created since : semptember 2009
cartoonist : Nooey
Genre :  Seinen
other genre : Fantastic, action
Nb chapter : 1
Nb chapter per volume : 4

Read on Amilova : http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … age-1.html

Synopsis

Anne-Mary Vaillence, nicknamed Amy is looking for her dad, missing since three years. A day, she is contact by to Reapers who ask her to become a creatures hunter. In exchange of what, she will got informations about her dad.

Comment of the creator

AsJ is a typical project but the Angel/Demon war insn't the main subject. The story is about 3 humans who get involved in a fantastic war with creatures (Dragons, Trolls, Elf ?...etc.) My is to break the image of fantastics comics with complicated human/vampire/elf and whatever relationships. I cannot evoid clichés every time but I'll do my best xD

Main characters

AMY

Personnages :Amy
- Anne-Mary, nicknamed Amy is 16 y.o. She's very persistent that help her to learn quikly. She is quite resistant too. She look insensitive but despite her cold face, she feel like everyone else.

to followed...

~ sorry for my english, I hope you understand what I wrote xDD

Last edited by Nooey (26 Nov, 2011 10:13:57)

Angels' Judgment ~ genre : fantastique, action - Lire en ligne :: En parler sur le forum :: Plus de détails...

#2 25 Nov, 2011 20:43:53

johandark

If you put a direct link to your comic it would help wink

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 26 Nov, 2011 10:09:55

Nooey

Actually, there was but on the french banner %D

For reading on Amilova, click here : http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … age-1.html

(and edit to the top ^^)

Last edited by Nooey (26 Nov, 2011 10:25:28)

Angels' Judgment ~ genre : fantastique, action - Lire en ligne :: En parler sur le forum :: Plus de détails...

#4 11 Oct, 2019 11:48:50

jasonboo514

Hey learners from all over the globe!!! Writing essays and others papers like dissertations, academic papers, research papers, term papers can be a challenging task for the students of all academic level. We can improve writing skills by improving reading habit and also can improve writing skills by following your favorite writer with your basic knowledge. So in order to help students, our ewriters.pro company provides top-quality customer support, plagiarism free papers and guaranteed confidentiality.

Board footer