Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already [Counts.members] members and 1000 comics & mangas!.
Signup for free
Read over comics
Get custom suggestions!
Participate to the community!
3408 views
9 comments
DrugOn 11

Hello, I translated your comic into Polish, because I think it's worth it I hope you'll find more new readers. Personally, I'm waiting for more pages .

DrugOn 01/16/2012 19:25:02   
Soturisi 5
Author

DrugOn said:Hello, I translated your comic into Polish, because I think it's worth it I hope you'll find more new readers. Personally, I'm waiting for more pages . ooo thanks!!^^ the pages that aren't in white are translated too??
because i put all the white pages when i submit more XD

Soturisi 01/16/2012 19:34:35   
DrugOn 11

Soturisi said: ooo thanks!!^^ the pages that aren't in white are translated too??
because i put all the white pages when i submit more XD
Some of the pages aren't visible in the translator (the rest of this chapter), so I couldn't translate them. I hope you'll succeed in submitting.

DrugOn 01/16/2012 19:43:53   
Soturisi 5
Author

DrugOn said:Soturisi said: ooo thanks!!^^ the pages that aren't in white are translated too??
because i put all the white pages when i submit more XD
Some of the pages aren't visible in the translator (the rest of this chapter), so I couldn't translate them. I hope you'll succeed in submitting.

ooo ok
when i have more time i put the pages well
but i'm having problems with the managing

Soturisi 01/17/2012 17:03:41   
DrugOn 11

Soturisi said:ooo ok
when i have more time i put the pages well
but i'm having problems with the managing
Thanks, I look forward them. And maybe you should describe your problem on message board, if they're connected with "authors' mode" (I don't know, how to call it)?

DrugOn 01/17/2012 17:33:57   
Soturisi 5
Author

DrugOn said:Soturisi said:ooo ok
when i have more time i put the pages well
but i'm having problems with the managing
Thanks, I look forward them. And maybe you should describe your problem on message board, if they're connected with "authors' mode" (I don't know, how to call it)?

jaja no problem i try put the pages well and them and if the changes i do don't work i advise to the admins XD

Soturisi 01/17/2012 21:23:06   
DrugOn 11

Soturisi said: jaja no problem i try put the pages well and them and if the changes i do don't work i advise to the admins XD So I believe in your skills and expect the results of your good work soon!

DrugOn 01/17/2012 22:30:51   
TroyB 41

Soturisi said:DrugOn said:Hello, I translated your comic into Polish, because I think it's worth it I hope you'll find more new readers. Personally, I'm waiting for more pages . ooo thanks!!^^ the pages that aren't in white are translated too??
because i put all the white pages when i submit more XD


You chose a very crazy background, congratulations .

TroyB 01/17/2012 22:35:52   
Soturisi 5
Author

TroyB said:Soturisi said:DrugOn said:Hello, I translated your comic into Polish, because I think it's worth it I hope you'll find more new readers. Personally, I'm waiting for more pages . ooo thanks!!^^ the pages that aren't in white are translated too??
because i put all the white pages when i submit more


You chose a very crazy background, congratulations .

thanks!

Soturisi 01/18/2012 16:57:58   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?