Déjà 115302 membres !
1211 BDs & mangas !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 31 May, 2018 03:03:38

hfy962464

MILWAUKEE -- Seemingly cruising to a blowout victory, the Indiana Pacers let off the gas -- and let the Milwaukee Bucks back in the game. Julie Ertz Jersey . In the end, Paul George, David West and Lance Stephenson were enough to put away the Bucks. George scored 32 points and West tied a season high with 30, helping the Pacers hang on to beat the Bucks 110-100 on Saturday night. "Our focus wasnt where it should have been," West said. "But we made enough plays down the stretch to win the game. They came out hot in the third quarter and had us on our heels." Stephenson added 24 points, nine rebounds and eight assists for the Pacers, who had lost three of their previous five games. Stephenson scored seven straight points to open the fourth quarter. He, George and West combined to score 33 of the Pacers 35 points in the fourth. "He kept delivering so we kept going to him," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said of West. "And when they double him, we made them pay from the 3-point line. He was pretty special tonight, and Paul was Paul, and Lance took advantage of their two point-guard lineup and had a really strong night." Brandon Knight scored 30 points for Milwaukee, including 20 in the first half. Khris Middleton added 13 for the Bucks, who had to take solace in fighting back from a 22-point, first-half deficit against one of the leagues elite teams. "Thats, in my opinion, a top-two team in the NBA," Knight said. "And for us to not give in, not to lay down, means a lot for our team. Because there have been times throughout the season when weve laid down when we get down 20." With the Pacers leading by seven at the end of the third quarter, Stephenson opened the fourth with a pair of inside scores and a 3-pointer, extending the lead to 82-68. Milwaukee kept the game close into the final minutes, but West hit a jumper with 48 seconds left to help put away the game. "Defensively, just had breakdown after breakdown right when I thought when the game was within striking distance," Bucks coach Larry Drew said. "But against good teams, you cant make those kind of mistakes." Indiana led by as many as 22 points in the first half, and by 12 at halftime, largely because of their defence. Knight shot 8 for 14 from the field in the first half for Milwaukee, and the rest of the Bucks shot a combined 7 for 27. But a quick 11-2 run by Milwaukee to begin the third quarter cut the lead to three. "Were a veteran group and they are a young team," George said. "But leads dont last. Weve been in this position before where weve been up early and teams have been able to come back. Thats an area where weve got to improve. Once we get up big weve got to be able to maintain that lead or push it further." The Pacers were without deadline-day acquisition Evan Turner, who was back in Indianapolis getting a physical exam. Turner is expected to join the team on Sunday. Vogel acknowledged that it was difficult for the team to part ways with popular veteran Danny Granger, who was sent to Philadelphia in the deal for Turner. Vogel addressed it with the team on Friday. "We had a good, I think, team strengthening meeting yesterday before practice," Vogel said. The Bucks managed to work in guard Ramon Sessions and forward Jeff Adrien, two players they acquired from Charlotte before Thursday afternoons trade deadline. Adrien contributed right away, scoring twice and throwing an alley-oop to Giannis Antetokounmpo for a dunk in his first four minutes on the floor. He finished the night with 11 rebounds in 18 minutes, providing the Bucks a much-needed physical presence. "Youre not going to intimidate this kid, hell stand toe-to-toe," Drew said. "I told him I didnt care if he fouled out. I wanted him to be physical and be who he is." NOTES: Milwaukee guard Nate Wolters left the game with a sprained left ankle. ... Vogel said the teams trainer has "just killed" centre Andrew Bynum with conditioning work, and Bynum has responded well. Bynum hasnt played since falling out of favour in Cleveland, getting traded to Chicago and being released. ... The Bucks had a "Y2K night" promotion, including a halftime concert by rap artist Coolio and a guest appearance by iconic player Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson. Crystal Dunn Jersey . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Morgan Brian Jersey . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-10-julie- … ersey.aspx . According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline  — the No.Six-time PGA TOUR champion, two-time United States Ryder Cup member and two-time Presidents Cup member Matt Kuchar will team with two other PGA TOUR players and one Web.com Tour player to represent the World at the inaugural Canada Cup Match, to be held on June 30, 2014 in Halifax at Ashburn Golf Club - New Course. The Canada Cup is part of GOLFest Nova Scotia, a week-long celebration of national pride and all things golf in Canada that will also feature a Web.com Tour event, the Nova Scotia Open, from June 29 to July 6. Currently ranked 11th in the Official World Golf Ranking, Kuchar is a proven winner and experienced veteran on the PGA TOUR. Notably, he has won some of golfs most prestigious tournaments, including the World Golf Championships – Accenture Match Play Championship and the Memorial Tournament in 2013, THE PLAYERS Championship in 2012 and The Barclays in 2010. A fan favourite on the PGA TOUR, affectionately referred to as Kooch, Kuchars friendly, All-American personality draws in crowds aaround the world, where he is adored as one of the most relatable and likable players on Tour. Adrianna Franch Jersey. No stranger to team competitions, Kuchar has had great success in international match play events. Most recently, he represented the victorious United States team at the 2013 Presidents Cup in Dublin, Ohio, where he finished the week tied as the teams second-leading individual scorer. Kuchar also represented the United States at the 2011 Presidents Cup and the 2012 and 2010 Ryder Cups, as well as the 2013 and 2011 Omega Mission Hills World Cup, where he teamed with Gary Woodland to defeat a strong field of international twosomes. "I know that Canadians have tremendous pride and passion for their athletes, and I look forward to playing against my fellow PGA TOUR colleagues in that type of energetic environment. I am sure that the battle for the Canada Cup and international bragging rights will be a memorable and exciting experience for players and spectators alike," said Kuchar. Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

Sur le forum

kazamatsu Nouveau ! 17h16 [kristeiva] Des p (...) Du grand art, surtout av (...)
Sandymoon Nouveau ! 14h21 [Sandymoon]: Sur (...) @Phoentra : Ok d'ac, un (...)
mdsart Nouveau ! hier comment ecrire un (...) ok!!
L-Cacahuète Nouveau ! 16Oct [L-Cachuète] Ask (...) Merci, c'est noté! La (...)
kazamatsu Nouveau ! 15Oct [minoupower] Hero (...) De rien ;)
Azurio Nouveau ! 12Oct Mon projet "Dream (...) Salut, C'est Azurio. Je (...)
bob32 Nouveau ! 12Oct Bugs de notificat (...) Je me permet de faire re (...)
Crowey Nouveau ! 10Oct [Portfolio] Alone (...) Bonsoir :) Les première (...)
Sandymoon Nouveau ! 9Oct Lien mort vers le (...) Comme je l'ai dit, on pe (...)
buthler Nouveau ! 8Oct college talk Tous n'ont pas l'envie d (...)

Commentaires

Khordel Khordel 18h35 ch10 p26 Donc ils vont devoir all (...)
usila-elric usila-elric 18h33 ch25 p21 je participe ^^ merci po (...)
Renkei Fuwarito Renkei Fuwarito 18h14 ch2 p15 XD mais tu l'avais antic (...)
MlleOcatopus MlleOcatopus 18h13 ch3 p6 Oui j'ai remarqué aussi, (...)
Renkei Fuwarito Renkei Fuwarito 18h12 ch2 p15 XD carrément, du coup, j (...)
wekake wekake 18h00 ch3 p6 J'ai essayé le site d'av (...)
wekake wekake 17h59 ch26 p1 Tu as de la chance : moi (...)
wekake wekake 17h57 ch14 p19 Aaaarg, les suçons surpr (...)
phoentra20 phoentra20 17h53 ch2 p15 je me suis dis "qu'est-c (...)
wekake wekake 17h50 ch1 p115 Erf, c'est vrai que c'es (...)
Login

Not registered yet?