Already 115375 members!
1211 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#26 14 Oct, 2012 10:21:43

v.silver
TroyB wrote:

Oh by the way, I took the liberty to change all fonts applied to the translated versions of Leth Hate. Looks far better wink.


Troy

Looks great! And how's it going with adding the czech? wink wink

#27 25 Oct, 2012 08:33:20

TroyB
Administrator
v.silver wrote:
TroyB wrote:

Oh by the way, I took the liberty to change all fonts applied to the translated versions of Leth Hate. Looks far better wink.


Troy

Looks great! And how's it going with adding the czech? wink wink

Czech is now available wink !!!

You can start translation right away.

If you have questions on the translation system, you can ask here on the message board or look at the videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAmilova

Thanks in advance, I'm curious to read the Czech translation of "Fucken" smile !


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#28 30 Oct, 2012 17:54:44

v.silver
TroyB wrote:

Czech is now available wink !!!

You can start translation right away.

If you have questions on the translation system, you can ask here on the message board or look at the videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAmilova

Thanks in advance, I'm curious to read the Czech translation of "Fucken" smile !


Troy

Chapter one translated, fucken! It was a fucken nightmare!

Ok, no, it was actually fun. Fucken! smile And now, please, make another chapter available for translation in czech, thx smile

Last edited by v.silver (30 Oct, 2012 18:00:29)

#29 05 Nov, 2012 10:12:46

Leth.hate
v.silver wrote:
TroyB wrote:

Czech is now available wink !!!

You can start translation right away.

If you have questions on the translation system, you can ask here on the message board or look at the videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAmilova

Thanks in advance, I'm curious to read the Czech translation of "Fucken" smile !


Troy

Chapter one translated, fucken! It was a fucken nightmare!

Ok, no, it was actually fun. Fucken! smile And now, please, make another chapter available for translation in czech, thx smile

Fucken outstanding, fucken!

I've been with no internet for a while so I've just seen this. Great work, specially with the font!

#30 10 Nov, 2012 00:46:19

v.silver

Chapter two done, I finally managed how to translate new chapters smile)) Cheerz, fucken!

#31 10 Nov, 2012 09:31:41

TroyB
Administrator
v.silver wrote:

Chapter two done, I finally managed how to translate new chapters smile)) Cheerz, fucken!

Excellent wink.

But... are there Czech readers around here ? Maybe we should contact Czech comics/manga websites to present them this Czech translation ?


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#32 10 Nov, 2012 09:54:42

v.silver
TroyB wrote:
v.silver wrote:

Chapter two done, I finally managed how to translate new chapters smile)) Cheerz, fucken!

Excellent wink.

But... are there Czech readers around here ? Maybe we should contact Czech comics/manga websites to present them this Czech translation ?


Troy

We should, but I don't know if there are any big_smile I'm gonna spread the word amongst my friends,  fortunatelly I do have some manga fans there smile

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

Tanako New Topic! 9Apr Re-Introduction.. (...) yea some here, i also no (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)
AVA Mash New Topic! 12Mar A comic about Ana (...) Hi! We are from AVAMASH. (...)
CashWiller New Topic! 9Nov Maybe Amilova is (...) I feel tired about post (...)
CashWiller New Topic! 9Nov Not able to add m (...) I have same problem! "Th (...)
Alan D.D. New Topic! 20Oct Hey There ^^ Ok, little mistake. I th (...)
Alan D.D. New Topic! 19Oct Searching for a t (...) Hello guys! I've been ha (...)
chrissylove New Topic! 13Oct The New, The Old, (...) I am working on a manga (...)
nylnook New Topic! 6May [nylnook] Portfol (...) Hi all, I just dicovere (...)
Rubyjem New Topic! 18Nov a few pages. http://img15.deviantart. (...)

Latest Comments

Ouroboros Ouroboros 12h42 ch15 p3 to bad harp is as advanc (...)
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch3 p2 ....Sure ?
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch3 p1 what's he saying ?
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch2 p10 In your face !
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch2 p7 Nooooo ! TT
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch1 p12 lol
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch1 p10 No ! Bad Error !
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch1 p9 Nope xD Try again xP
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch1 p6 Cute x3
Nacyn Nacyn 21Oct ch1 p4 Oh ! I love that xD
Login

Not registered yet?