Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 27 Nov, 2011 13:55:25

Smiley

Hi there folks!
My name is Dante(people call me Smiley) and i have been gathering informations about comic books and storys.
Because of not being able to draw anything else beside DBZ-style-comics,i didn't tried contacting anyone from AMILOVA,someone who can allow me to upload my comic.
Besides that,i had to get used to drawing on a graphic tablet.
Today,with the help of JohanDark ,i've decided to write to you about my comic.
Spirit crisis is a story about demons,spirits and teenagers.
It takes place 10,000 years after the biggest battle of demons vs spirits.
Why do i keep saying demon and spirit? Is there any difference?
Yes there is,demons and spirits are entities without bodies that use people to manifest...
Demons use them(the people) to harm others,Spirits help them to fight demons back.
I hope you will enjoy this comic,i draw and my friend RASEN designes the chapter.
English is not my native language to please excuse me.
I look forward to hearing from you.

http://xevozzez.deviantart.com/gallery/33820114
or
www.spiritcrisis.webs.com
or
http://spiritcrisisacademy.smackjeeves.com/

Spirit crisis by Dante&Rasen.
Copyright Dante&Rasen©

(P.S! I would like to give ALL MY THANKS to Gogeta Jr..Since he started drawing DBM i have learned a lot of things, i learned how to draw ENVIRONMENTS,FACE DETAILS,FACE EXPRESSIONS,ACCTIONS,MUSCLES and many others! Thank you very much for everything you've helped me with big_smile. I love Hemispheres and DBM.May god bless you!)

Last edited by Smiley (27 Nov, 2011 14:05:09)

#2 30 Nov, 2011 13:07:04

TroyB
Administrator

Hello Smiley wink.

Welcome on Amilova.com, thanks for your presentation smile !!!

Smiley wrote:

(P.S! I would like to give ALL MY THANKS to Gogeta Jr..Since he started drawing DBM i have learned a lot of things, i learned how to draw ENVIRONMENTS,FACE DETAILS,FACE EXPRESSIONS,ACCTIONS,MUSCLES and many others! Thank you very much for everything you've helped me with big_smile. I love Hemispheres and DBM.May god bless you!)

I told him and he is very happy that you appreciate so much his work wink.

Concerning your comic "Spirit Crisis". There are good things, we clearly see the potential, but you need to improve the overall quality before we can publish it on Amilova.
You have good ideas for storyboarding and point of views... word hard and I'm sure you'll do great wink.

Hope you'll understand and not hate us for that smile.

Welcome on board wink.

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 30 Nov, 2011 20:31:21

Smiley

Thanks for the reply!
Thank you for complimenting our comic-book,we are glad to see that you appreciate it.
Thank you for sending Gogeta Jr. my comment,i am so happy about it.
I will keep drawing and improve my comic book big_smile i don't know if i can do a big improvement to it,as i am 17 years old and i learn to get into a Medical University but i will do my best big_smile.

It feels good to be on-board big_smile.

#4 01 Dec, 2011 21:10:00

johandark
Smiley wrote:

Thanks for the reply!
Thank you for complimenting our comic-book,we are glad to see that you appreciate it.
I will keep drawing and improve my comic book big_smile i don't know if i can do a big improvement to it,as i am 17 years old and i learn to get into a Medical University but i will do my best big_smile.

Welll to be honest with you... when I was 17 years old I did not draw really well... So don´t think about it.. It all depends on how much you work, and your practice.

And if you go to a Medical University think about that the God of the Manga "Osamu Tezuk" studied Medicine in University and when he finished he did the most incredible comics in all the manga History, Like "Black Jack". And his draws were not so good as you can imagine... SO.. never say ever... wink

the-god-of-manga.jpg

Good Luck! wink And thanks for your support on amilova! tongue

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#5 02 Dec, 2011 13:13:46

Smiley
johandark wrote:
Smiley wrote:

Thanks for the reply!

Welll to be honest with you... when I was 17 years old I did not draw really well... So don´t think about it.. It all depends on how much you work, and your practice.

And if you go to a Medical University think about that the God of the Manga "Osamu Tezuk" studied Medicine in University and when he finished he did the most incredible comics in all the manga History, Like "Black Jack". And his draws were not so good as you can imagine... SO.. never say ever... wink

http://withfriendship.com/images/h/3711 … -manga.jpg

Good Luck! wink And thanks for your support on amilova! tongue

Heeeeeeeey big_smile thanks very much for the suport!
Thank you for bringing the world this beautiful comic of yours ,i love ARkham,seriously.
Thank you for supporting me big_smile and for all the things you helped me with big_smile.
I wish you all the best,and please,do continue to draw this incredible story of yours,good luck and i hope you WIN! big_smile

#6 24 Dec, 2011 08:49:04

Smiley

Hey guys,would you mind having a peek over SPIRIT CRISIS ? I made some pages and i spend more time on them,i have spent most of my  time watching hemispheres and amilova,i dont know how gogeta jr does it(i mean,he is a pro,he has skill,he practiced,i am at the beggining) but he is a genius.
TroyB,would you mind telling me how gogeta jr works?

For example,i make pannels in Manga Studio 4,then i draw in Photoshop CS3 layer by layer...I draw on a3 pages at 1200 dpi...can you tell me what gogeta jr does?
I would like to know.Why? Because he makes HI-QUALITY pages and can draw a lot of body proportion in every panel,while i can't(well,recently i realized i can but anyway).
Btw,i work alone on this comic,i color,i draw,i everything so big_smile CRITICS ARE APPRECIATED!
Thank you for reading this! big_smile
HAPPY HOLLIDAYS btw.

#7 24 Dec, 2011 20:19:26

johandark
Smiley wrote:

Heeeeeeeey big_smile thanks very much for the suport!
Thank you for bringing the world this beautiful comic of yours ,i love ARkham,seriously.
Thank you for supporting me big_smile and for all the things you helped me with big_smile.
I wish you all the best,and please,do continue to draw this incredible story of yours,good luck and i hope you WIN! big_smile

jeje Thank you very much Smiley! wink

I Will try to do my best wink It´s possible that in future I´ll do more pages for week tongue

Now i´m starting to do the 6th chapter where there will be two characters that is possible that you recognize wink.

Smiley wrote:

Btw,i work alone on this comic,i color,i draw,i everything so  CRITICS ARE APPRECIATED!
Thank you for reading this!
HAPPY HOLLIDAYS btw.

Give us the link to see these new pages are you talking about... wink But... Be carefull if you are asking Critics.. because the honesty sometimes can hurt really much if you are not prepared to receive that true... wink

I Just tell you that I lost some friends just for my honesty... so I try to don´t give never my true opinion about things xD... because I just love to tell the same thing as I would love to hear from my work. ^^

Merry Christmas!

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#8 24 Dec, 2011 21:51:00

Smiley
johandark wrote:

Give us the link to see these new pages are you talking about... wink But... Be carefull if you are asking Critics.. because the honesty sometimes can hurt really much if you are not prepared to receive that true... wink

I Just tell you that I lost some friends just for my honesty... so I try to don´t give never my true opinion about things xD... because I just love to tell the same thing as I would love to hear from my work. ^^

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too my friend!
Here is the link : http://xevozzez.deviantart.com/gallery/33820114
Don't worry about the critics,i can handle it,but just keep in mind that i am 17 and i am at the beginning big_smile.

#9 29 Dec, 2011 21:45:55

Smiley

Hey guys!
Guess what!
I find a website where you can make your pictures look like a comic book so i decided to make mine.

What do you say!? Just click read,be careful that "2 pages mode" is selected and just press the arrow that points to the right.
Hope you enjoy!
http://issuu.com/xevozzez/docs/ch1-2

Last edited by Smiley (29 Dec, 2011 21:48:10)

#10 30 Dec, 2011 13:19:38

Champion

This is really a great comic. It has improved so much from the first chpater. I think that now it can be published in Amilova. The story is interesting and your drawing skills are getting better with each new page. I can't wait to see more of your future work. Good luck with Spirit Crisis.

#11 30 Dec, 2011 15:13:34

Smiley
Champion wrote:

This is really a great comic. It has improved so much from the first chpater. I think that now it can be published in Amilova. The story is interesting and your drawing skills are getting better with each new page. I can't wait to see more of your future work. Good luck with Spirit Crisis.

Hey! Thanks very much!
i'm glad people think like that about Spirit Crisis!
I would like to be post here but this is not our decision,although i hope that they would reconsider our decision,based on the latest pages i made.
Thank you very much anyway! big_smile

Last edited by Smiley (30 Dec, 2011 15:15:02)

#12 31 Dec, 2011 02:00:16

sunpath

I also agree with Champion that you improved a lot from the first chapter. you draw interesting points of view and your panels are dynamic. for 17 years old who just started this is amazing way of telling a story. I can tell that you are spending time improving your skills but focus a little bit more on girl's anatomy. Your female character is like a man with feminine face. i understand that she should be strong but don' you think that also she should be more appealing?
one more thing: have you noticed in the movies how the camera is not crossing a specific line when there is a dialogue or two parties standing against each other? when telling a story in pictures is the same. be aware not to cross that line because it confuses the reader were in the area are located the characters.
if i am not very clear in my explanation write me on pm I'll try to explain more

#13 31 Dec, 2011 10:16:10

Smiley
sunpath wrote:

I also agree with Champion that you improved a lot from the first chapter. you draw interesting points of view and your panels are dynamic. for 17 years old who just started this is amazing way of telling a story. I can tell that you are spending time improving your skills but focus a little bit more on girl's anatomy. Your female character is like a man with feminine face. i understand that she should be strong but don' you think that also she should be more appealing?
one more thing: have you noticed in the movies how the camera is not crossing a specific line when there is a dialogue or two parties standing against each other? when telling a story in pictures is the same. be aware not to cross that line because it confuses the reader were in the area are located the characters.
if i am not very clear in my explanation write me on pm I'll try to explain more

Oh my god i feel like i'm in heavens.I would never had thought that my work would be apreciated.Thank you very much!You make me feel great! Make me want to work even harder!
I am trying to work on female anatomy,i am watching Amilova,Hemispheres and Dragonball Multiverse,i am trying to make her look ok,but i just can't,it's my first time i draw a girl.
Thank you anyway,i will do my best from now on.
I will send you a pm now.

Board footer