Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 08 Jan, 2013 14:36:53

ThunderRyu187

Im kinda new to this website and I've been wanting to publish my comics for a long time, but I don't know which comic to publish on this site. Here's my 3 ideas:

TRANSCENDED- A teenager who was orphaned as a baby, was approached by a man that appeared out of a portal. Turns out that man was the commander of an elite group of multiverse traveling bounty hunters called Risers, whose headquarters are in the middle of the multiverse. Their organization, the Transcended, recruits regular people from their own universe, but once a person dies, they're replaced by the alternate version of themselves from another universe. The teenager was next in line; replacing his missing in action counterpart who was the greatest Riser the Transcended ever had. Now the teenager has some big shoes to fill, balance his normal life with his bounty hunting life, and keep the multiverse safe from criminals that terrorize the multiverse balance.(one part I forgot to put in here is that they use medallions to travel through the multiverse and transform into their bio-armor.)

DR. MAYHEM’S World of Madness- A young man who woke up thinking that his life was miserable and the Earth was a complete hell hole, realized that the Earth he lived on was really a fantasy world filled with mystical creatures, cybernetically enhanced landscapes, ninjas, magic clans, superhumans, and other mythological things this different Earth had to offer. This Earth was ruled by one man named Dr. Mayhem, a maniacal genius who is said to have recreated Earth after a global nuclear war and created a new era for mankind in his own image. For years, Dr. Mayhem has ruled the world with an iron fist but now that he know’s the young man was alive and he know’s his whole backstory, he put a bounty on his head, making the young man a target to every clan, sect , mercenary organization, or hunter in the world. The young man now has to figure out why he’s being hunted while trying to survive his quest with his friends who are really his guardians and with his super weapon, The B.A.D.A.S.S. device.

(Fan fic) Kamen Rider Phoenix King- I based this off of the popular tokusatsu series in Japan but with a hint of Kingdom Hearts; so there will be a “keys” motif also a Royalty motif. I made 14 Kamen Riders and 3 more for fillers but other than that, the story is about a celestial being named Cross, who was sent down from the heavens to defend all parallel worlds from an awakening evil force that could overflow all the worlds in darkness. With his given ability to open gateways to all the worlds plus his gift to invent, he builds a kingdom in the center of all the parallel worlds with a bridge connected to the heavens as he watches over the worlds. That’s all I have so far but me and a friend are developing the story.

So please if you can help, it would be great and when I get the support I need, I will try to give you a  picture glimpse of one of these stories.

#2 09 Jan, 2013 18:00:44

McLeod

What about publishing them all if they're good smile ?
Can you show us some pictures smile ?

#3 13 Jan, 2013 09:38:34

Petitecreme

Maybe you should post page samples so we can get an idea of what you're wanting to show?
Saying "this story is about X Y and Z" is good an all but if we don't see how you draw, how you express your characters and story it's difficult for us.

Also it's probably better not to post fan comics, try and post originals, that will help you develop better as an artist.

Looking forward to seeing some samples!

#4 15 Jan, 2013 18:56:24

ThunderRyu187
McLeod wrote:

What about publishing them all if they're good smile ?
Can you show us some pictures smile ?

I will eventually, but im real busy at the time being an art student and all.

#5 15 Jan, 2013 19:23:57

ThunderRyu187
Petitecreme wrote:

Maybe you should post page samples so we can get an idea of what you're wanting to show?
Saying "this story is about X Y and Z" is good an all but if we don't see how you draw, how you express your characters and story it's difficult for us.

Also it's probably better not to post fan comics, try and post originals, that will help you develop better as an artist.

Looking forward to seeing some samples!

I will post examples some time in the future but im real busy being in a college course class. sorry if it was hard to choose but i was seeing what would be a good story to put on hear. About the fan fic, i wanted to show ppl my artistic ability of drawing toku armor and what better way to do it than to base it off of my favorite Japanese show big_smile but i know about doing the whole original story.

#6 16 Jan, 2013 22:30:00

Petitecreme

Have you tried posting them on Smackjeeves? fan comics do well there.
(Also, I understand, during university I was doing several projects at once as well as working on 5 webcomics)

#7 23 Jan, 2013 16:18:57

ThunderRyu187
Petitecreme wrote:

Have you tried posting them on Smackjeeves? fan comics do well there.
(Also, I understand, during university I was doing several projects at once as well as working on 5 webcomics)

Ill take a look at SmackJeeves. Thanks btw big_smile

Board footer