You are not logged in.

#1 15 Feb, 2012 17:29:24

TroyB
Administrator

http://www.amilova.com/en/vote-competit … omics.html

Now it's up to the jury to vote and analyse !
I'll tell you soon when the jury will give his results.

THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS to all that have participaterd to the competition up to now !

We know it's been tough, it's been hard work... but you can be proud of your results wink.

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#2 16 Feb, 2012 00:32:25

ivy-mitsuno

it was fun ^^

#3 16 Feb, 2012 10:39:48

TroyB
Administrator
ivy-mitsuno wrote:

it was fun ^^

Glad you enjoyed it smile.

No more reactions ? Hey, there's many international artists in the TOP20, you should react in some way !

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#4 17 Feb, 2012 18:26:02

ivy-mitsuno
TroyB wrote:
ivy-mitsuno wrote:

it was fun ^^

Glad you enjoyed it smile.

No more reactions ? Hey, there's many international artists in the TOP20, you should react in some way !

Troy

I'm afraid I didn't understand what you meant :s

#5 17 Feb, 2012 18:29:24

TroyB
Administrator
ivy-mitsuno wrote:

I'm afraid I didn't understand what you meant :s

Sorry this part was not for you, but for ALL OTHER PARTICIPANTS wink.

Troy

#6 18 Feb, 2012 18:53:23

johandark

jejeje I think that the competition has been really exciting... Strange... but exciting. (I mean.. I saw really great comics having only 30 or 40 votes... and other ones that are not really so cool having 10 times more...

But apart from that. It was just really nice. ^^ (in fact my first comic competition in my life! tongue That´s exciting).

One of the things i was worried about this competition is that it could convert us to enemies of other amilover´s artists... But no... far from that I met really good friends, and the competition had been really fair, and that´s nice.

(Not only on the comics, in Facebook in other pages, promoting the comic more than making a good comic). But that´s part of the job too. So I´m really happy of the results. ^^

Thanks to amilova to give us this oportunity to try our best on this new an exciting life wink

Last edited by johandark (18 Feb, 2012 18:56:09)

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#7 23 Feb, 2012 11:01:45

IDias

I like to thank everyone!
My favourite ones were on the middle!

Sorry I'm extremely busy and got late to vote on them. I hope the juri also takes in account the copyrighted characters used by some of the first 14 places.
The ones that used 100% original characters and story are who really deserved to win a place on the book. Congrats! It was a great experience! I was unable to keep my story and I'm going to enter next year if it's possible! (I'm writing a different story to put here in the place of the one I erased)

#8 27 Feb, 2012 18:52:59

lauramma

I have to agree with johandark on the fact that some great comics deserved more votes while the less creative [I am not talking about ALL the finalists] got 10 times more votes.

Well, but aside from that It was a fun experience, and if I hadn't entered this competition I wouldn't have probably finished my comic by now LOL xD

I'd also like to thank all my voters, I mean, relatively, the votes that I received weren't so many but still, I almost got 200 votes!! I was so not expecting that thankyou! smile

Nice work everyone! And to the participants who got on the last places like me, do not get upset [I know I know, it sucks..=/] but there's allways next time, we can still improve a whole lot more too! Let's keep being persistent, that's the only way to reach our goals and I'm sure as hell not gonna give up on mine!! >:P

#9 28 Feb, 2012 01:40:52

babee

Hy dear friends of comunity! The competicion is finished! smile  everybody have congratulations!!!!
VEry nice works in here, here was so many  time, hours, nights, to bring us a good comic!  this competicion is a great work for us! So I]m glad to reed your comic's and waiting for the news, so everybody continue your good work and don't forget... share with us!!!! smile

Thanks to amilova to give us this oportunity to try our best on this new an exciting life! thanks

Board footer