Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 102517 members and 1118 comics & mangas!.
Signup for free
Read over 1118 comics
Get custom suggestions!
Participate to the community!
6649 views
19 comments
ZXkai 2

damn it how im going to read these pages for premium?

ZXkai 04/10/2012 14:09:33   
TroyB 41
Author

ZXkai said:damn it how im going to read these pages for premium?


You either wait a little bit, or become premium . Easy choices .

TroyB 04/10/2012 16:31:47   
coldasice 1

patience is golden?

coldasice 04/10/2012 17:39:13   
Kor the Legendary Kami 2

I think the hooded figure is Amilova's father. What do u peoples think? It is the most logical explanation to why the have him hooded in my opinion.

Kor the Legendary Kami 04/11/2012 16:41:39   
Ouroboros 26

just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^'

Ouroboros 04/11/2012 17:34:16   
Kor the Legendary Kami 2

Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^'

Indeed, he's the Goku of this series I think except he isn't the main character. What I wanna know tho is what he is doing hanging out with the man that killed him. Any thoughts on that?

Kor the Legendary Kami 04/11/2012 20:18:18   
Ouroboros 26

Cummon enemy most likely. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer kind of thing to.

Ouroboros 04/11/2012 21:52:31   
Robot Panda 7
Team

Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^'
Until the goons finally hire a sniper to shoot Captain America in the head...

Robot Panda 04/12/2012 08:22:40   
Ouroboros 26

Robot Panda said:Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^' Until the goons finally hire a sniper to shoot Captain America in the head...
Cap is as long past back

Ouroboros 04/12/2012 14:54:04   
TroyB 41
Author

Ouroboros said:Robot Panda said:Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^' Until the goons finally hire a sniper to shoot Captain America in the head...
Cap is as long past back


I feel like a Troll has been thrown into the conversation

TroyB 04/12/2012 19:01:30   
Kor the Legendary Kami 2

TroyB said:Ouroboros said:Robot Panda said:Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^' Until the goons finally hire a sniper to shoot Captain America in the head... Cap is as long past back I feel like a Troll has been thrown into the conversation

And who would that Troll be? Me? Ouroboros? Sool?

Kor the Legendary Kami 04/13/2012 02:36:26   
TroyB 41
Author

Kor the Legendary Kami said:TroyB said:Ouroboros said:Robot Panda said:Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^' Until the goons finally hire a sniper to shoot Captain America in the head... Cap is as long past back I feel like a Troll has been thrown into the conversation

And who would that Troll be? Me? Ouroboros? Sool?
A fusion Troll ?
I'm ok with Trolls don't worry .

TroyB 04/13/2012 08:09:56   
Kor the Legendary Kami 2

TroyB said:Kor the Legendary Kami said:TroyB said:Ouroboros said:Robot Panda said:Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^' Until the goons finally hire a sniper to shoot Captain America in the head... Cap is as long past back I feel like a Troll has been thrown into the conversation

And who would that Troll be? Me? Ouroboros? Sool?
A fusion Troll ?
I'm ok with Trolls don't worry .

I'm actually not a Troll; I just come off very Troll-ish frequently cuz I guess my posting style is very much like that of a Troll. Heck all new acquaintances and friends usually think I'm one in the beginning especially on Gaiaonline due to how I PM/Thread RP as my Main RP character, Kor.

Kor: "It's true ya know."

K.D.S: "See what I mean." XD

Kor the Legendary Kami 07/19/2012 02:47:24   
Sool 15

Ouroboros said:just like a American super hero comic people refuse to stay dead. ^^'

Or maybe the authors are playing some trick on us to make us crazy

Sool 04/12/2012 13:57:33   
DrugOn 11

Assassin's style never gets old

DrugOn 04/12/2012 21:55:14   
TroyB 41
Author

DrugOn said:Assassin's style never gets old

Héhéhé true, totally true. Gets even better in time .

TroyB 04/12/2012 22:46:42   
Eddie Nash 6

Wait. Don't tell me Raul is a templar?

Eddie Nash 07/09/2014 03:51:30   
Josh Dufresne 3

looks like ami's dad, bracelets

Josh Dufresne 11/20/2012 15:05:39   
~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 5

is that Ezio or Altair?

~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 02/25/2015 11:29:09   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Amilova

Amilova: cover

6

2599

247

Author : , ,

Team : , , , ,

Translation by : tze

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Sunday

Type : manga

Genre : Action



amilova.amilova.com

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?