Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 100546 members and 1075 comics & mangas!.
Signup for free
Read over 1075 comics
Get custom suggestions!
Participate to the community!
11685 views
21 comments
MALEM 5

And there you go guys ! I finished translating chapter 3 with my best abilities and I send my best regards to the readers.

MALEM 08/25/2011 11:20:22   
McLeod 15

MALEM said:And there you go guys ! I finished translating chapter 3 with my best abilities and I send my best regards to the readers.

You rock Malem !!!! Thanks !!!

McLeod 08/25/2011 11:39:48   
Gogeta 1

great Malem, thank you very much I was expecting these translations !!!

Gogeta 08/25/2011 13:03:54   
Sasukedu93 1

kick ass cover, amilova looks amazing !!!

Sasukedu93 08/25/2011 15:30:59   
maxisofi 1

excellent !

maxisofi 08/25/2011 18:00:46   
Sitizen 1

awesome !

Sitizen 08/25/2011 19:11:33   
ceco1 6

epic color cover

ceco1 08/26/2011 09:20:33   
Thegreatsaiyaman 3

Malem you sir are a Hero of great JUSTICE!!!

Thegreatsaiyaman 08/26/2011 22:38:23   
MALEM 5

Thanks for all your comments ! I really can't find what to say ! REALLY ! As for the 2nd page of this chapter, I'll spoil it : It's the same last page of chapter 3 so please Troy : Take the last page of chapter 3 and update it ! That's all.

MALEM 08/27/2011 12:10:16   
TroyB 41
Author

MALEM said:Thanks for all your comments ! I really can't find what to say ! REALLY ! As for the 2nd page of this chapter, I'll spoil it : It's the same last page of chapter 3 so please Troy : Take the last page of chapter 3 and update it ! That's all.

Tomorrow we take care of that, my word !

TroyB 08/29/2011 20:16:13   
TroyB 41
Author

MALEM said:Thanks for all your comments ! I really can't find what to say ! REALLY ! As for the 2nd page of this chapter, I'll spoil it : It's the same last page of chapter 3 so please Troy : Take the last page of chapter 3 and update it ! That's all.

Hop now is online dude !
Next update monday morning with brand new pages and colors yay !

TroyB 09/01/2011 16:20:12   
Caine 2

With this sudden burst of translated pages for the english version, my faith and interest in Amilova is restored.

Very impressive cover btw.

Caine 08/31/2011 09:37:58   
TroyB 41
Author

Caine said:With this sudden burst of translated pages for the english version, my faith and interest in Amilova is restored.


I'm glad to read your reaction .
If I know that there are people reading Amilova in english and that they're expecting to read what's next... it's 1000% more motivating .

What's next is totally awesomely kickass... I hope you'll like it .

TroyB 09/01/2011 13:04:59   
gui19900221 3

Whoa! Amilova sure looks fiery here. I wouldn't like to be the one on the receiving end of her wrath. I wonder how much will be left of this Raul guy now.

gui19900221 09/01/2011 11:53:52   
TroyB 41
Author

gui19900221 said:I wonder how much will be left of this Raul guy now.

Héhé in few pages you'll know !!! It's coming !

TroyB 09/01/2011 13:05:36   
Shada 1

Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work

Shada 09/01/2011 14:44:33   
TroyB 41
Author

Shada said:Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work

Thanks Shada, next chapter is out... give us some feedback, hope you'll like it

TroyB 09/08/2011 11:47:39   
derp 2

YEA BUDDY!!! looks great TroyB.

derp 09/22/2011 02:45:46   
TroyB 41
Author

derp said:YEA BUDDY!!! looks great TroyB.

Thanks Derp, we're working hard for your pleasure .

TroyB 09/22/2011 08:07:03   
forbes 10

This needs to get a copyright.


forbes 10/15/2012 17:59:21   
Arminas X Steponkus 1

nice cover

Arminas X Steponkus 06/30/2013 11:46:21   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?