Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 101612 members and 1091 comics & mangas!.
5262 views
8 comments
deadmeat701 2

Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is.

deadmeat701 05/25/2012 05:08:10   
ReinaCn 2
Author

deadmeat701 said:Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is. Thanks for your translation ^_^

ReinaCn 05/25/2012 09:23:25   
deadmeat701 2

ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is. Thanks for your translation ^_^ No problem. I can do more later if you want.

deadmeat701 05/25/2012 16:43:10   
ReinaCn 2
Author

deadmeat701 said:ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is. Thanks for your translation ^_^ No problem. I can do more later if you want.

I like a lot but if you can't, don't worry

ReinaCn 05/29/2012 22:16:34   
deadmeat701 2

ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is. Thanks for your translation ^_^ No problem. I can do more later if you want.

I like a lot but if you can't, don't worry
I already did actually. Chapters 4-7 are done.

deadmeat701 05/30/2012 02:17:32   
ReinaCn 2
Author

deadmeat701 said:ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is. Thanks for your translation ^_^ No problem. I can do more later if you want.

I like a lot but if you can't, don't worry
I already did actually. Chapters 4-7 are done.


Oh!! O_o It's wonderfull!!! Thank you very much ^_^

ReinaCn 05/30/2012 21:08:21   
deadmeat701 2

ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:ReinaCn said:[ quote=deadmeat701]ReinaCn said:deadmeat70 1 said:Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is. Thanks for your translation ^_^ No problem. I can do more later if you want.

I like a lot but if you can't, don't worry
I already did actually. Chapters 4-7 are done.


Oh!! O_o It's wonderfull!!! Thank you very much ^_^
No problem. Somebody else seems to be translating chapter 8 but im going to go through and correct any mistakes.

deadmeat701 05/31/2012 02:08:25   
deadmeat701 2

ReinaCn said:deadmeat701 said:ReinaCn said:[ quote=deadmeat701]ReinaCn said:deadmeat70 1 said:Translated the rest of chapter 3 to the best of my ability but im not sure how accurate it is. Thanks for your translation ^_^ No problem. I can do more later if you want.

I like a lot but if you can't, don't worry
I already did actually. Chapters 4-7 are done.


Oh!! O_o It's wonderfull!!! Thank you very much ^_^
No problem. Somebody else seems to be translating chapter 8 but im going to go through and correct any mistakes.

deadmeat701 05/31/2012 02:08:25   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Anne Marie

Anne Marie: cover

50

913

134

Author :

Team :

Translation by : deadmeat701

Original Language: Español

Releasing pace: Tuesday

Type : Comics

Genre : Sexy - XXX



Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?