Already 113425 members and 1200 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
46785 views
12 comments
TroyB 41

As far as I know, it's quite unusual to have a comic where action starts in Barcelona, right ?

That is one of the things I want for "Amilova"... I want to change scenery...
All comics are in New York, all mangas are in Tokyo... that's too boring isn't it ?

TroyB 04/02/2011 11:31:37   
johandark 34
Author

jajaja, well in Arkham my idea is more like X-files.. every chapter happens in dark part of any country over the world. The second chapter happen in Australia, in the Highest Rock in the world, called ULURU.

johandark 04/02/2011 11:34:06   
Mart 17

That's a great view in the first panel!

Mart 11/04/2011 00:12:49   
johandark 34
Author

Mart said:That's a great view in the first panel!
The problem of "sagrada familia" is that i don´t know how much will be finished in 2023.. but i´m sure it will not be finished xD

johandark 11/04/2011 00:57:53   
Mart 17

johandark said:Mart said:That's a great view in the first panel!
The problem of "sagrada familia" is that i don´t know how much will be finished in 2023.. but i´m sure it will not be finished xD


They will be restoring the newly constructed parts of the building in 2023

Mart 11/04/2011 10:37:04   
johandark 34
Author

Mart said:johandark said:Mart said:That's a great view in the first panel!
The problem of "sagrada familia" is that i don´t know how much will be finished in 2023.. but i´m sure it will not be finished xD


They will be restoring the newly constructed parts of the building in 2023


Yep after the desctruction of 2012... xD BUT if it´s the same as the movie... I think they will have to start from the beginning xD

johandark 11/04/2011 11:11:40   
Mart 17

johandark said:Mart said:johandark said:Mart said:That's a great view in the first panel!
The problem of "sagrada familia" is that i don´t know how much will be finished in 2023.. but i´m sure it will not be finished xD


They will be restoring the newly constructed parts of the building in 2023


Yep after the desctruction of 2012... xD BUT if it´s the same as the movie... I think they will have to start from the beginning xD


Well, there's not going to have much to do after 2012 so i don't think they'll mind starting over.

Mart 11/04/2011 11:15:10   
johandark 34
Author

Mart said:johandark said:Mart said:johandark said:Mart said:That's a great view in the first panel!
The problem of "sagrada familia" is that i don´t know how much will be finished in 2023.. but i´m sure it will not be finished xD


They will be restoring the newly constructed parts of the building in 2023


Yep after the desctruction of 2012... xD BUT if it´s the same as the movie... I think they will have to start from the beginning xD


Well, there's not going to have much to do after 2012 so i don't think they'll mind starting over.


jajaja

johandark 11/04/2011 11:27:02   
Paul O\'Grady 1

Hello Arkham,

Are you still looking for a translator for your comics?
If so, I'm your man! I'm British and have lived in Spain for 26 years. I speak, read and write Spanish fluently

Paul O\'Grady 11/14/2011 10:50:04   
johandark 34
Author

Paul O\'Grady said:Hello Arkham,

Are you still looking for a translator for your comics?
If so, I'm your man! I'm British and have lived in Spain for 26 years. I speak, read and write Spanish fluently


THANKS!! I send you a private message ^^

johandark 11/14/2011 13:53:01   
luv_sheena12 1

Great Manga Johandark! love pictures! hope to hear from you!

luv_sheena12 10/08/2013 05:34:29   
johandark 34
Author

I´m glad you like it... Hope you like the next chapters too

johandark 10/08/2013 11:10:20   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?