Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 103522 members and 1132 comics & mangas!.
7549 views
15 comments
TroyB 41
Author

No comments on this amazing double page ? Come one people !

TroyB 09/08/2011 11:48:13   
TexasSnyper 1

TroyB said:No comments on this amazing double page ? Come one people !

comment

TexasSnyper 09/15/2011 20:53:15   
TroyB 41
Author

TexasSnyper said:TroyB said:No comments on this amazing double page ? Come one people !

comment


Cute

TroyB 09/20/2011 18:38:26   
murakami.zdm904 1

I read this comic yesterday.
I am very interesting in the star mark of the cheek of amilova, and the name of the woman who helped amilova, and the mystery of the man who attacks amilova.

murakami.zdm904 01/23/2012 12:07:17   
TroyB 41
Author

murakami.zdm904 said:I read this comic yesterday.
I am very interesting in the star mark of the cheek of amilova, and the name of the woman who helped amilova, and the mystery of the man who attacks amilova.


THANK YOU ! I'm very happy that a great artist like you likes what we do on Amilova !

TroyB 01/23/2012 15:22:22   
murakami.zdm904 1

TroyB said:murakami.zdm904 said:I read this comic yesterday.I am very interesting in the star mark of the cheek of amilova, and the name of the woman who helped amilova, and the mystery of the man who attacks amilova. THANK YOU ! I'm very happy that a great artist like you likes what we do on Amilova !
Thank you very much!
I enjoy reading story of Amilova.

murakami.zdm904 01/26/2012 03:00:05   
Son Kenshiro 1

Oh snap!

Son Kenshiro 08/02/2012 19:18:04   
commander 2

just too epic for me to be the first one to post

commander 11/12/2012 16:34:17   
TroyB 41
Author

Thanks

TroyB 12/29/2012 16:37:54   
Grand_Supremor 1

She just went totally Jean Grey on them

Grand_Supremor 12/11/2012 00:12:45   
TroyB 41
Author

I don't know enough Jean Grey... but I trust your knowledge

TroyB 12/29/2012 16:37:36   
Rinchan 1

WOOH>> FIERY..

Rinchan 02/22/2013 08:40:05   
iluvpugz 1

(still crying from when her dad died good story line i must say tho)

iluvpugz 01/10/2015 06:48:18   
iluvpugz 1

(still crying from when her dad died good story line i must say tho)

iluvpugz 01/10/2015 06:48:32   
~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 5

Dang the heat just turned up.

~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 02/25/2015 10:06:40   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Amilova

Amilova: cover

5

2606

236

Author : , ,

Team : , , , ,

Translation by : TroyB

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Sunday

Type : manga

Genre : Action



amilova.amilova.com

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?