Already 100570 members and 1075 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
4547 views
16 comments
johandark 34
Author

I guess everybody knows what is this paint... xD

johandark 03/19/2012 20:05:51   
Smiley 8
Team

johandark said:I guess everybody knows what is this paint... xD
Is it about the 1939 guernica bombing?

Smiley 03/19/2012 20:07:27   
johandark 34
Author

Smiley said:johandark said:I guess everybody knows what is this paint... xD
Is it about the 1939 guernica bombing?


It is... But... What the hell means this painting? Humm.. that´s a more complicated question I think jejeje

johandark 03/19/2012 20:09:43   
Smiley 8
Team

johandark said:Smiley said:johandark said:I guess everybody knows what is this paint... xD
Is it about the 1939 guernica bombing?


It is... But... What the hell means this painting? Humm.. that´s a more complicated question I think jejeje


Teach me master! :3

Smiley 03/19/2012 20:10:31   
johandark 34
Author

Smiley said:johandark said:Smiley said:johandark said:I guess everybody knows what is this paint... xD
Is it about the 1939 guernica bombing?


It is... But... What the hell means this painting? Humm.. that´s a more complicated question I think jejeje


Teach me master! :3



No no... I can´t answer.. jejeje By the way... You did not answered my question that once I asked...

Wich is your favourite chapter.. and wich one do you think is the broest one?


and another question:
What do you think about this 7th chapter?

johandark 03/19/2012 20:15:02   
Smiley 8
Team

johandark said:

No no... I can´t answer.. jejeje By the way... You did not answered my question that once I asked...

Wich is your favourite chapter.. and wich one do you think is the broest one?


and another question:
What do you think about this 7th chapter?



Uhm... sincerely?
I can't answer.
I love them all the same.
Ok,i can say i love that one when he goes into that old man's room (in arkham,after they get back from that mission with zombies).

The brokest one?
There is nothing like that.

About the 7th chapter..
Well,since i am translating and i am atm at chapter 9...
i can say that...GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!

MEssage to the readers:
The pages coming are incredibly,you will wish you would have voted ARKHAM to win the AMILOVA CONTEST :P.
The story is getting REALLY good,and interesting.

Smiley 03/19/2012 20:19:58   
johandark 34
Author

jajaja thank you man!

I´m 12th in the COntest... ^^ but it´s not so bad... What it really matters is that the people who read me... likes what they read. ^^

I´m really happy that you loved that old máns room because one of the most difficult to do for me but one that I loved to do... But I read in some feedback that is one of the borest and more complex to understand... So it´s complicated to do something that everybody likes.. jeje

Just because you know it I´m now Drawing the 14th page of Chapter 10.

and thank for your translations!

johandark 03/19/2012 20:33:59   
Smiley 8
Team

johandark said:jajaja thank you man!

I´m 12th in the COntest... ^^ but it´s not so bad... What it really matters is that the people who read me... likes what they read. ^^

I´m really happy that you loved that old máns room because one of the most difficult to do for me but one that I loved to do... But I read in some feedback that is one of the borest and more complex to understand... So it´s complicated to do something that everybody likes.. jeje

Just because you know it I´m now Drawing the 14th page of Chapter 10.

and thank for your translations!


My pleasure!
Btw ,how can i continue to translate?
I can't see past page 1 of ch 9.
Maybe we should better talk tomorrow trough messages.
(i'm going to sleep,goodnight)

Smiley 03/19/2012 20:36:11   
johandark 34
Author

Smiley said:johandark said:jajaja thank you man!

I´m 12th in the COntest... ^^ but it´s not so bad... What it really matters is that the people who read me... likes what they read. ^^

I´m really happy that you loved that old máns room because one of the most difficult to do for me but one that I loved to do... But I read in some feedback that is one of the borest and more complex to understand... So it´s complicated to do something that everybody likes.. jeje

Just because you know it I´m now Drawing the 14th page of Chapter 10.

and thank for your translations!


My pleasure!
Btw ,how can i continue to translate?
I can't see past page 1 of ch 9.
Maybe we should better talk tomorrow trough messages.
(i'm going to sleep,goodnight)


Yeah yeah! Sorry My mistake... I´m now DRAWING the 14th of chapter 9! jajaaja

In amilova I uploaded all the 8th chapter... but not the 9th yet. ^^ I will upload the 9th at 1rst of April. (If everything is right... ^^).

I advice that the art is getting less detailed for time reasons... ^^ but I hope story does not getting less important.. more now that it has a little bit more action. ).

thanks for worry about the pages!

johandark 03/19/2012 20:52:21   
death_cookie 4

how many people are translating this comic ? (in english)
P.S. and I agre with Smiley the story is REALLY good, and interesting

death_cookie 03/19/2012 20:35:40   
Smiley 8
Team

death_cookie said:how many people are translating this comic ? (in english)
P.S. and I agre with Smiley the story is REALLY good, and interesting

There are 2 or 3.
thanks

Smiley 03/19/2012 20:37:30   
johandark 34
Author

Smiley said:death_cookie said:how many people are translating this comic ? (in english)
P.S. and I agre with Smiley the story is REALLY good, and interesting

There are 2 or 3.
thanks


in english? Wow... I didn´t know xD

thanks to you all ^^

johandark 03/19/2012 20:49:04   
johandark 34
Author

death_cookie said:how many people are translating this comic ? (in english)
P.S. and I agre with Smiley the story is REALLY good, and interesting


jejeje Thanks... I get a little sad after knowing the results of the contest... being twelve and below some other ones that I thought they were not really cool.. makes me think if I´m wrong with this kind of story I´m doing...

johandark 03/19/2012 20:55:18   
Smiley 8
Team

johandark said:being twelve and below some other ones that I thought they were not really cool.. makes me think if I´m wrong with this kind of story I´m doing...
No need to be sad my friend.
People's opinion must not be justified.
+what people like now-a-days is just wrong...
I mean,how can they not like Arkham?
The story and art are great.

Smiley 03/20/2012 05:56:06   
johandark 34
Author

Smiley said:johandark said:being twelve and below some other ones that I thought they were not really cool.. makes me think if I´m wrong with this kind of story I´m doing...
No need to be sad my friend.
People's opinion must not be justified.
+what people like now-a-days is just wrong...
I mean,how can they not like Arkham?
The story and art are great.


jajaja thanks man

johandark 03/20/2012 10:48:45   
death_cookie 4

johandark said:death_cookie said:how many people are translating this comic ? (in english)
P.S. and I agre with Smiley the story is REALLY good, and interesting



jejeje Thanks... I get a little sad after knowing the results of the contest... being twelve and below some other ones that I thought they were not really cool.. makes me think if I´m wrong with this kind of story I´m doing...

I love comics who make my laf and has intresting srtory and ARKHAM is one of them so don't be sad and keep up good work

death_cookie 03/20/2012 15:07:05   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

ARKHAM roots

ARKHAM roots: cover

17

1139

203

Author :

Team : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Translation by : evajung

Original Language: Español

Releasing pace: Monday, Wednesday , Friday

Type : manga

Genre : Fantasy - SF



arkham.amilova.com

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?