Already 103475 members and 1132 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Signup for free
Read over 1132 comics
Get custom suggestions!
Participate to the community!
1450 views
5 comments
DrugOn 11

Unfortunately there's a bug - text is in French Can you fix it, please? Thanks in advance.

DrugOn 10/31/2011 21:18:08   
mbuma 23
Author

DrugOn said:Unfortunately there's a bug - text is in French Can you fix it, please? Thanks in advance. Sorry! I'm fixing this right away!

mbuma 11/01/2011 00:40:11   
mbuma 23
Author

mbuma said:DrugOn said:Unfortunately there's a bug - text is in French Can you fix it, please? Thanks in advance. Sorry! I'm fixing this right away! Done! Enjoy!

mbuma 11/01/2011 00:55:42   
DrugOn 11

mbuma said:mbuma said:DrugOn said:Unfortunately there's a bug - text is in French Can you fix it, please? Thanks in advance. Sorry! I'm fixing this right away! Done! Enjoy! Thanks! Now I can further delight in your comic!

DrugOn 11/01/2011 18:09:05   
mbuma 23
Author

DrugOn said:mbuma said:mbuma said:DrugOn said:Unfortunately there's a bug - text is in French Can you fix it, please? Thanks in advance. Sorry! I'm fixing this right away! Done! Enjoy! Thanks! Now I can further delight in your comic! Enjoy!!

mbuma 11/02/2011 08:10:54   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?