Already 103534 members and 1132 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
4485 views
10 comments
McLeod 15

The cover is cool but you have problems with all other pages man !

McLeod 09/05/2011 09:54:05   
Alex Xaysena 12
Author

McLeod said:The cover is cool but you have problems with all other pages man !
Thanks. And don't be quiet, the future pages will be better, I will ameliorate in drawing (and in English too).

Alex Xaysena 09/10/2011 18:23:18   
Esteryn 33

Alex Xaysena said:McLeod said:The cover is cool but you have problems with all other pages man !
Thanks. And don't be quiet, the future pages will be better, I will ameliorate in drawing (and in English too).


@ McLeod, you're being a bit harsh on the author. He/She has a cute style, maybe a little clumsy at times, but not bad.

@ Alex : all my encouragements, i'm sure you'll improve fast and your actual drawings are pretty cute, they have their own style

Esteryn 09/23/2011 15:33:33   
TroyB 41

Esteryn said:Alex Xaysena said:McLeod said:The cover is cool but you have problems with all other pages man !
Thanks. And don't be quiet, the future pages will be better, I will ameliorate in drawing (and in English too).


@ McLeod, you're being a bit harsh on the author. He/She has a cute style, maybe a little clumsy at times, but not bad.

@ Alex : all my encouragements, i'm sure you'll improve fast and your actual drawings are pretty cute, they have their own style


In the name of Alex, thanks for your kind words of encouragement Esteryn, that's very nice of you .

Alex has great potentiel, and he's one of the too few artists that is making the effort of translating his pages in english + commenting his pages in english... which is awesome .

TroyB 09/23/2011 16:01:55   
Esteryn 33

TroyB said:In the name of Alex, thanks for your kind words of encouragement Esteryn, that's very nice of you .
Gotta help and encourage each other, drawing can be a real struggle and so many efforts, but most people don't know it (either don't draw or are very good and fluent at it)

Esteryn 09/25/2011 15:57:02   
Esteryn 33

i like the horse on your cover page, it is funny and cute looking ^-^

Esteryn 09/23/2011 15:19:03   
Alex Xaysena 12
Author

@Esteryn = Thanks.

Alex Xaysena 09/23/2011 15:56:53   
Esteryn 33

Alex Xaysena said:@Esteryn = Thanks. you're welcome

Esteryn 09/25/2011 15:55:44   
johandark 34

I must admit that probably the kind of draw and story will not be my type of thing i would like to read... (the same thing with my story, not everybody likes same stories... if not it would be really boring all time the same.. xD).

But having in mind all comics there are in amilova... Your comic is high level.... (well draws... because story i have no idea...).


Good work

johandark 09/26/2011 09:32:12   
Alex Xaysena 12
Author

johandark said:I must admit that probably the kind of draw and story will not be my type of thing i would like to read... (the same thing with my story, not everybody likes same stories... if not it would be really boring all time the same.. xD).

But having in mind all comics there are in amilova... Your comic is high level.... (well draws... because story i have no idea...).


Good work


Thanks a lot for your words, Johandark.

Alex Xaysena 09/28/2011 20:04:55   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Nomya

Nomya: cover

258

30

79

Author :

Team : ,

Translation by : abby19

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Tuesday, Friday

Type : manga

Genre : Action



Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?